Chapter 7 : The Glass

Momo's POV

I feel a super strong slap on my face..as I looked at that person that is....
"What the fuck are you doing here again? Go away... I don't want to see you again.." that is Sana.
"Sana, what is wrong? Where is Dahyun.. is she okay?" I asked as she push me away again and again.
"What is wrong? How dare you asked that? The one that should asked is me.. what the fuck are you doing to my sister.." Sana shouted as  we hear Mrs.Kim crying loudly.
"Nooo...Dahyun ahhh.. don't left us".
Sana run to them as I don't even have any courage to get there, not ready to see my Dahyun.
"Andwaeee.. Dahyunn ahh.. wake upp.. unnie is here.. don't play a joke.. wake up..I'm sorry Dahyun ah... I will be a better sister please wake up.." I hear Sana as I still freeze on my spot looking at their side.
"Time of death 07:35pm Seoul time." the doctor said as I fall down on the ground, I lose the stregth to wiststand my body, as I can't believe what I have seen and what I have heard.

Sana run towards me, shaking my body, punching me again and again as she is crying.
"Everything happened because of you... whyyyy.. Momo? I just found my real little sister, wanting to give her the best memories after a long time.. but you ruined everything... I regret that I let her being with you all this time, go away from my sight before I kill you"
I get up as I remember this must be something Jeong talked about before.
I run out of the hospital, don't know what I feel, anger and sadness in once, taking a taxi to Twice (Company) as I get off the car running inside like crazy with every staff eyes on me.

I jump off the ID detector machine and get on the lift as the security catching me.
I hear Tzuyu stop them.
"Let her she is my sister"
I'm Going up to the eight's floor, Jeong office not thinking straight that I think I need to kill that person.
The lift opened as I walk to her office but her secretary block me.
"Sorry Miss , can I help you?"
I walk pass by her as she grabs my hand.
"Miss, do you have any appointment with Ms.Park?" She said as I looked at her knock her hands off me.
"I don't need that" I said  as I walk again towards the door.
"Miss, Ms. Park is not here.." her secretary said.
"I don't believe you" I said as I open the door.
"Jeongyeon!!!" I shouted as I see she is not around.
"I have said that she is not here" the secretary said as I break everything on Jeong's table, throwing her stuff and documents as her secretary shouted at me.
"What are you doing? Who the hell are you?" She shouted as I grabs Jeong's glass nameplate on her table and throw it right next to that girl.
"Shut up!!!" I shouted as the pieces of glass grazes on her hand, as she block the wound for stop bleeding.
"Momo!!!" Jeong shouted as soon as she arrived here walk towards her secretary that grazed by the glass.
"Mina are you okay?" She asked as she tore her shirt sleeve and wraps it to her secretary hands.
I run towards her with my fist on her face..
"Get this" I punch her as she fall down to the ground with me on top of her grabbing her collar..
"Stop" her secretary get down to break our fight.
"What did you do to Dahyun?" I asked as her secretary try to pull me away.
"Stop touching me" I knocked her as she fall down and Jeong Push me away and get her secretary.
"You okay? Mina, go wait infront.. I'm okay" Jeong said as she go out.

"Why don't you answer me? What the heck are you doing with my girlfriend?" I said as I grabs her collar.
"Nothing, it is not my fault it is her fault running cross the street carelessly and yah the cars hit her" she said.
"Do you think I believe that? I will kill you.." I said as I grabs a pieces of broken glass on the floor grabing her collar and pointing the glass on her neck.
"I admit that I'm the one who kidnap her, but I'm not killing her.."
"Then?" I asked as the glass still on her neck ready to tore her neck.
"Thats it she just hit by the car.."
"Why do you kidnap her?" I said.
"Because Dad want you to come back home, as I think the way to get you back home is her.. we need you for company, Momo. Please come back" she said as I let her go and throw the piece of glass away as My hand already bleeding holding on that glass.
"Company... money.. that is everything for you? Huh? No, thats everything for dad.. because of that mom left us.. do you know that Jeong? And now you are just the same as Dad, are you his doll or something?.. nothing is more important then company and money." I said as I walk towards the door.
"You need to pay for this soon, Jeong." I said as I go out seeing her secretary looked at me scared, with the drops of my blood on the floor.

I get down to the Ground floor as I meet Tzuyu.
"Unnieeeee" she shouted as she grabs my hand that bleeding.
"Your hand, you need to go to hospital"  Tzuyu said as she pull me with her.
"Let me go, left me alone" I said as she let me go.
"Unnie, but your hand..." she said as I walk away ignore her.

Tzuyu's POV

It must be something happen between Jeong and Momo, I run to get on the lift arrived at Jeong office as I can't see Mina unnie at her table, I go in Jeong unnie room as I see that Jeong unnie is treating Mina's wound on her hand, with that swollen face looked at me.
"Unniee.." I called her as Mina get up.
"I can do it myself, Miss. Thank you" Mina unnie said as she walk out from Jeong's office.
"What is going on with both of you?" I asked.
"Who? Me and Mina? Noo... nothing" she said as she fixing her super disorganized office.
"Tsk...I don't care about you and Mina, I mean that what is going on with you and Momo unnie" I asked as she paused and looked at me.
"Nothing, you know her better than me, Tzuyu.. she is getting crazy just now." She said as if I don't know she is lying, don't want me to know what have happend.
"There must be a reason, why Momo being like that, it must be you have done something.. is it dad? Or you? Since before at home I have already getting suspicious with you" I said as she don't answer me.
"Okay.. if you don't want to tell me.. I will find out myself.." I said as I walk out seeing that Mina unnie is struggling on wraping her wound with the bandage.
"Let me help you unnie" I said as she shocked to see me.
"Ohh Tzuyu..eh..Miss." she called me as I smiled at her.
"Don't call me miss, just Tzuyu.. ehh.. what happend with this?" I asked as I tie the bandage on her hands.
"Hmm... the girl, I think her name is Momo or something, she throw Miss. Jeong glass nameplate and unfortunately its grazed me because I was near there, it must be something  serious happend.. hmm.. I hear that Dahyun or something that Momo asked to Miss Jeong" she said.
"Unnie, Momo is my second sister, guess you don't recognize her, she never come here. Because she hate being here." I said to Mina unnie as she nodded.
"Ahhh.. yes..I never see her here before, I thought she is a gangster or something.. hehe" Mina unnie said as I laughed.
"Kekeke..no, I will get going now unnie, I need to find where is Momo going with her injured hand" I said as Mina unnie smile and wave to me goodbye..

I called Momo unnie's number but she turned it off and also text her but didn't reply.
I drive to Jihyo's unnie house, hoping that Momo unnie is home and she is okay.

To be continue...

Will update soon.. 😉😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉