The new guy at school

Diary entry,

Dear diary,
Today I found out that we're getting a new student from Miami Florida his name is Austin. idk what his last name is I know It starts with an M wait a second what if it was Austin Mahone I have to tell Toyin and Bunny (Bailee) .Anyways I have to go and study today I found out there's a stupid social studies test tomorrow ugh I hate mr.M what eves BYE!!
-Lauryn
Next day,

Dear diary,
Exited to go to school today can't wait to see the new kid. Anyways me and bunny are going to the movies later tonight exited for that too. On the other hand me and toyin have that stupid social studies test witch I'm probably going to flunk anyways I don't give a fuck though it's not like I'm gonna fail . I'm so jelouse Bunny isn't taking the test because she has a doctors appointment or she'll just skip idk lucky her though what eves Bye!!
-lauryn

At school February 4th

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to Bailee and toyin exhausted waking up early sucks.

"Hey guys",isaid exited

"What up", they both said in unison

"Did you guys get my texts last night ",I questioned

"Yup", said toyin "and omg so exiting I think I'd pass out.

"No if anyone passes out it would probably be me!",i said seriously.

"Wait you sent me a text", Bunny said puzzled . "yeah"i said.

Bunny went on her phone and scrolled through her text messages and finds mine she says "oh yeah I got it "

*she reads the message *

She's typing something on her phone while me and toyin were chatting about drama .

*beep beep*

"That was my phone" I said in confusion.

I answer it and it's a message from bunny she said omg I hope it's Austin Mahone that would be so cool.

"I know right" I said back too the girls but Bunny why couldn't you just tell me that.

"I don't know lol" she says in laughter we sit there in the cafeteria all next to each other with our eyes glued to our phones reading the latest drama texting and playing apps what normal teens do. Slowly people come In one by one then I look up and see a glowing hot gorgeous guy walk in and I thought I was fining to faint. He was so hot I was hyperventilating or day dreaming or something I swear from far away he looked liked Austin mahone . I nudged toyin next to me and whisper look up too bunny and then he was right there In front of us he was actually right there.

"Hey I'm the new kid how's it going" he said like he was the coolest kid in school because he is !!

The girls are blushing and flirting with him and then I look into his eyes and he looks into mine and winks at me of coarse the last thing I remembered was blacking out .