The mall

When we got Inside we weren't sure where to go so we went to a few places and got a couple dresses. we counted up our Money first and all together with our allounces and baby sitting money and savings all of it counted up too 450 we had a lot of savings . so we each got 225 bucks to spend and we headed to forever 21 . We were in there for about an hour and had fun trying on lots and lots of dresses and having a mini fashion show . I got a pink lace dress it was a strapless sweat heart corset top and a ruffled pink under with white lace over at knee length gorgeous . bunny got a blue dress it was a silk look with gems . the top was the same as mine and it had a blue gem stone neck line and a puffy skirt with a silk feel and mesh poof at the bottom adorable .we went to the cashier rang out and our total was 200 bucks and we walked out .

We decided to go to debs next we got there and picked out some regular clothes we liked and got a couple simple cute high low dresses awesome and beautiful .when we were done there we had 50 dollars left and we saw a charming Charlie's so we got to exited and went there to get some jewelry and heels I got pink heels with a white sparkle that started at the heal and faded into the shoe Bailee got dark blue heals to go with the gemstones on her dress . when we were done it was about 2:00 so we rushed home on our bikes and picked up toyin on the way she had her dress all wrapped up we all went to my house and started getting ready we each took a quick shower and did our makeup then our hair I wore mine down and curly toyin wore hers in a fancy bun and had her side bangs curled and out to the side of her face .then Bailee wore hers down straightened and half of it pulled back . all of us looked stunning but we didn't have our dresses on we were still in robes so we were so exited to see Toyins dress it was gorgeous .it was a purple dress it was sparkly and silk it had a folded ruffle look on the top and a silk belt that was embellished with a beautiful flower and a sparkly purple skirt it was awesome she had black heels with a purple flower on them to go with her belt . once we put on our dresses we took some mirror selfies and headed out the door.

my mom dropped us off at the park and we stepped out of the car . Harry was wearing a tuxedo with a blue tie Nash was wearing a tuxedo with a purple tie and Austin was wearing a tuxedo with a pink tie it all matched what a coincidence they had their jaws on the floor and had their eyes popping out they thought we looked stunning all they said was hi darlings and we got in a limo and started driving we had no idea where we were going .!?