Later that night

So the day went by slowly and then the last bell rung. "yes" I said to myself I quickly go down the stairs filled with a Stampede of middle schoolers. rushes to get my books in my locker and my homework in my backpack I go out the school doors. I got out just in time to see Austin he winked at me and walked over.

"Hey can't wait to see your glowing gorgeous face tomorrow ", he said in his dreamy ways.

"Same right back to you gorgeousness", I said like a day dreaming freak way to hide the fangirl.

"I'll need to give you my number so you can call me and you can give me yours ?", He said in a smooth move kind of way *under my breathe* I already have it * giggles*.

"Ok here's mine (518)765-3339 ", I said while writing it down on a sticky note and handing it to him.

"Here's mine" , he wrote it down and gave it to me his looked like this:

----------------------------------------------

Austin Mahones #

(518)362-9912

Call me tonight

<3:) love ya

----------------------------------------------

I shoved it in my coat pocket and ran to the bus before it left without me . I sat down in the middle of the bus and passed out exhausted from that long day of drama I just had. I woke up at Bunny yelling at me to get up because it was my turn to get off at my stop. I ran as fast as I could down 2 blocks racing the bus I turned into my driveway and walked to the back door . since I only had the back door keys I had to walk extra from the bus stop . When I got the door open I ran up the stairs like I was being chased by a dog. I went to my room grabbed my journey and started righting about all the amazing things that happened to me today .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 4th first day with Austin Mahone !!!!

Dear diary,

OMG you won't believe it today was the best day of my life . I found out the new kid was Austin Mahone and i even passed out over it that part sucked.any ways me and toyin got in a race over him and I played a little evil scheme on her too it rocked and got me a date with Austin tomarrow . someone pinch me because I'm dieing guess what I got his number too omg !!!!!! Yay!!!!

-lauryn :)

----------------------------------------------

I opened my back pack and took out the love letter I found I ripped it up that letter could've ruined my life . I threw it in the garbage . I was so exited to call Austin i took out his number when I heard something

* ring ring ring ring *

It was my cell phone I wondered who could be calling I picked it up thinking it might be Bailee asking about tomarrow night but it was toyin. after all this she's still talking to me . any ways this was our conversation

(L-me T-toyin)

L- hello

T- hey what's up I was calling to tell you something super exiting

I thought to myself she got Austin back noo!!

L-what is it

T- well I got a call from Nash Grier he said he heard that I was going to school with Austin and he thought it would be cool to meet at the park tomorrow night at 5 .

L- oh ... me and bunny are. Double dating at same time same place tomorrow too that's weird

T- yeah idk but we'll find out

L- yup and I guess it will me a triple date lol

T- I guess see you then

( phone call ended )

Wow well this will be fun I finally called Austin we just talked about things that he likes about me he's so dreamy he told me to wear something nice maybe a dress .

I thought that I didn't want to be the only one wearing a dress so I texted bunny and toyin to wear one too . then I put all my school stuff away put on some pajamas threw my hair in a bun and called it a day by falling on my bed and passing out.