Chapter 2: waking up

The next thing I know I wake up in the nurses office.

"Where am I "I said in confusion

"Your in the nurses office apparently you passed out honey your to friends said you saw someone ??", The nurse questioned

"Oh yeah the hottest boy in the world Austin Mahone", I said while day dreaming .all I could think was the girls had a head start on winning him over and all I got was a bad impression given to my dream boy I was pissed .

Lauryns POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg this is not fair I saw him first he's mine I swear if I see him with anyone else I'm gonna ..... I had to get out of there my head was spinning I was determined to reach my one and only Austin Mahone so I started getting out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No honey you have to stay here for at least 20 more minutes longer till your stable ", the nurse said calmly holding me down I see Austin pass then toyin stops and looks at me and follows Austin .

"Are you kidding me you need to let me go now ", I said in rage while watching my best friend steel my boy the one I saw first I had to go. I jumped out of bed and ran out of there of course toyin saw it all and thank god Austin didn't see any of it. Of course I got lunch detention though.

Toyins POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG that girl is crazy shell do anything for the one she loves I better let it go and let her have him .......... sike you kidding me this the chance of a life time .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toyins point of view

I'm approaching Austin me and lauryn are practicallly running way to keep are fan girls hidden. I get to him first though and we start to talk he winks at me with his gorgeous eye and I can't do anything but blush. I could give 2 shits about lauryn . he starts talking about meeting at the park and then the bell rings .

Quickly he says "let's meet 5 tonight maybe dinner too see you there baby ",

Omg he called me baby.

Back to luaryns point of view

Oh no she didn't just completely steel him that girl I'm gonna get her back you'll see.

Sorry is a little short but gonna post more soon if you have any suggestions please leave a comment

Thanks

-Monica:)