Love letter

Of course thank god Austin didn't catch on and toyin sat down next to me the whole rest of lunch that was surprising. she Ignored me the whole time though what eves I could give a fuck what she does . the bell rang time for study hall ugh had nothing to do so fell asleep day dreaming about tomarrow night omg super exited. I woke up from a loud scream it was bunny yelling because Harry asked her to meet him at the park at 5 tomarrow night. oh no well it's now a double date. in the mean time I have no idea what's gonna happen to toyin like I care anyways .all I care about right now Is my Austin Mahone.

The bell rings for and I rush through the tower stairs to get there. I found a love note that read .

February 4th 2014

Dear Toyin,

When I look into your eyes I see the ocean above the tide. your hair is as soft as my moms blueberry pie .your toes are fancy and late at night when I'm in my captain Jim bob Durwood pajamas,I'll think of Barbie and Ken ,who resemble us . anyways none of that matters I just want to be with you call me

(518)362-9912

-Austin Mahone

Luaryn's POV

----------------------------------------------

Oh no he didn't he just played me there's 2 of us and 1 of him he has to choose wich one will be his girl I mean me and him have that glowing energy between us and I don't see anything that toyin and him have what the heck does he see in her ??

----------------------------------------------

I walk into next period I see bunny looking at a poster of Harry day dreaming I mean he is kinda cute it's so awesome that average high schoolers are going to go on a double date with 2 guys that are super famouse. omg I'm living the dream right now . ONLY IF TOYIN WOULD BACK OFF!!!!!!!!

( sorry it's a little short)