Chapter 5

Rayna's POV

"C-cristine?" I asked nervously. But she ran away so fast and quick that Christian wasn't able to catch her but still tried to.

"Serephina, are you okay?" Grey asked while caressing my back.

"A knife? Why do people loves to stab me at my back? You can stab me in front but why choose my back?" I said almost crying.

"Partner!" I immediately looked at Priya with her eyes so worried. She ran towards me and hugged me. She picked the knife and I can see anger from her eyes.

"Where is that bitch!?" I calmed her but I'm also not calm.

"P-partner, don't panic. Calm me first please." She looked at me and hugged me again.

Is my back that beautiful that everyones loves to stab a knife on it? How pathetic.

Grey and Priya leaded my way on my room. Afterwards, they quickly went out of my room but I heard someone entered.

"Baby."

"Mommy." And I started crying again. I don't know but when someone is starting to worry about me,  I'm also starting to cry. I hate that attitude, so childish.

"We would call the police for her to be caught. I don't know, isn't she your friend daughter?" Daddy asked.

"She is. But--" and I cried.

She's not just a friend. She saved me from another person attempting to stab me, kill me. That's why I treated her as a friend. But I guess, she saved me from that person that tried to stab me because she wants to be the one to do it? Is that it? Huh?

What a beautiful guess though.

::::::

I'm walking now with Priya, Grey, Christian and Nathan on our way to our room. Dad doesn't want me to go school today but I insisted. I know he won't listen to me but Nathan told him that he's going to protect from all cost so dad won't be worried. Dad trusted him and here I am now.

What about you Rage? I hate you.

As we got in our room, the teacher also entered and quickly started the discussion. I tried my best to act normal as if nothing happened. Nothing even my birthday.

"How dare her to be absent? Tss!" Priya said while we are walking through the canteen.

"Maybe, she's guilty?" Grey guessed.

"She must be! Psh! Partner has the right position to be absent, but she-- psh! Irritating."

"Calm down, your Partner is alive." Said Grey and we all laughed.

I forgot to tell you, Rage is absent.

After the classes, I told Priya and the gang that I'm going to Rage's house.

*ding dong*

How many times have I pressed this doorbell today? Ugh.

"Rage! Open the door! This is me! Rayna!" I shouted. I tried to twist the doorknob hoping it's not locked but half of it is nervous if ever it's not locked. Abnormal.

It's not locked!

I quickly entered his room. Not caring if it's trespassing. I just need to have a serious talk with Rage.

"Rage? Rage!" I said while trying to open every doors.

"What the hell." I said when I saw a pink room?! Why didn't I knew about this?

"Rage! Rage!!" I searched again. I need to talk to him and also about that effin' room!

*ring ring*

I answered my phone.

"Hello."

"Rayna! Where are you right now?" I heard Partner's voice.

"Still on Rage's house."

"Better go home now. Your dad will start to search for you."

"Ple--"

"And you know I won't lie to them. Especially about you. Goooooo." She said childishly.

"Okay." I said and ended the call.

You're lucky Rage. Huh.

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside