Chapter 4

Rayna's POV

"Young lady, wake up!"

"Ugh! Stop the term!" I said and rolled at my bed. I'm still effin sleepy. It's Saturdaaaaay.

"Rayna wake up!" I was triggered when yaya called me that.

"What did you call me?"

"Young lady." She answered.

"Tss." I said and went straight to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed my hair and wore my hairband.

"I'm hungry." I said and ran downstairs. I straightly seated and ate what's on my plate.

"Happy Birthday, Rayna!" I didn't notice there were balloons and they're wearing hats.

"Oh well, thank you." I said still eating.

"Haha. Why are you so hungry, baby?" Mommy asked.

"I don't know mommy." I said still eating.

"Well then, after that, go straight your room. We'll call your stylist and make up artist. Take your bath." Daddy ordered.

"Okay." I said still eating.

After I ate, I took a looooong bath. It's so fun with the shower.

After that, as I was done wearing my clothes, I saw two girls standing.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, hello Young Lady. We're your stylist and make up artist."

"Woah. Okay."

"Seat first ma'am." The girl said and used the blower to my hair.

While the other one cleaned my nails and put a lotion on my legs and arms. Luckily, they are girls. No reason to be awkward.

After blowing my hair, the girl started to put make ups on my face. I can feel the thick make up.

After that, they got my dress.

Oh well, so pretty like me!

I thought it's only one. But they showed me three!

 But they showed me three!