Chapter Three

Dan's P.O.V.

The next morning, I wake up to find I was sleeping on top of Phil. I quietly gasp in surprise wondering what the hell happened.

Shiiit, I must have fallen asleep on him. . .but wouldn't he just end up going to his room?

Thinking to myself, I ponder as to why he would have stayed, then it dawned on me.

Shit shit shit shit shit!! I slept talked didn't I?! Oh God I hope I didn't say anything that would weird him out. .

Sighing, I shifted slightly so I could stare up at Phil's peaceful face as he slept.

After about what I'm going to assume was twenty minutes, Phil stared to wake up. Thinking quickly I closed my eyes and looked away from Phil's face as I pretended to still be asleep and see how he would act.

I slightly shifted as he woke to make it more believable that i was still at rest. Though my eyes were closed I could tell Phil had woken up, mainly because he yawned and swiftly wrapped his arms around me.

I bury my face into the blanket 'sleepily' but in reality i was attempting to cover my blush.

I decided after a good five to ten minutes i was going to 'wake up' but then phil said something that I couldn't quite be sure I actually herd due to the shock.

I believe he said 'God your so cute'

My eye widen and I begin my process of re-waking up. I shot up and looked at phil with my light hint of blush on and looked surprised.

Well now that we're both awake i can see what happened last night. . .

"Phil?? What is going on?? Why am I on top of you??"