Surprise

*edited

All the sudden I hear growls and see wolves coming in through the forest. Their leader who wasn't shifted started talking. "Look at this pathetic pack arguing. It was very easy to get in your territory. Now I can easily take you down. I suggest of you don't want to die to join me and prove your loyalty be attacking your own pack."

The wolves who were separated on the side against me being their alphas mate joined him while the others stayed. "This should be fun. Let's attack!" They all shifted and start coming back towards us. I shifted but stayed near Jasper so that I wouldn't be overwhelmed. What was left of the pack kept fighting and tried to push the other wolves back but we were outnumbered.

I thought about telling Jasper to run away with me and hiding but I knew he would never abandoned his pack. Somehow, I got separated from Jasper and I couldn't get back to him. I felt another wolf tackle me and pin me down. I tried to get away but they applied enough pressure that I passed out. I was consumed by darkness and couldn't yell for help.

It felt like forever that I was asleep. I finally started waking up. I found myself in a dark, damp, smelling cell. There wasn't any light from cracks, no window, and I could just barely make out the outline of a door. I couldn't mind link and I couldn't hear my wolf. I found my voice wasn't the best and I wasn't very loud.

They must have drugged me with something. I silently hope that Jasper will find me soon. I wonder if he knows that I'm gone yet? Will he even look for me after what just happened to his pack? Will he just forget about me so that his pack doesn't suffer anymore? The moon goddess cursed me to be a runt and all the trouble follows. As I'm listening to my own breathing I hear footsteps heading my way. I couldn't help my heart beat from rising as the footsteps got closer. They footsteps stop in front of the door and I'm soon blinded by so much light entering the cell.

"I hope you glad to be back where you belong. I heard your pack didn't like you very much."

I was back at my nightmare pack. I asked the question I couldn't figure out.

"Why?"

"We have done research and runts aren't actually useless. We found out your little secret."

"What secret?"

"You mean you don't know?"

"I thought I was a mistake, the only thing I could find about runts were that They were rare and that usually they don't last long since no packs like them."

"Well runts are actually strong. They could end up getting as strong as an alpha and their pups would be even stronger."

"I'm no were near strong as an alpha."

"No normal wolf could take as much silver and wolfs bane as you did. No to mention all the beatings and other things."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Once I break you completely then you're going to carry my pups."

I promised myself I would never break so this never happens.

"My mate will come for me."

"We'll see. Besides it's not like you're going to have a mate for much longer. I'm sure once his pack has been wiped out and he can't find you that he will either beg for death or kill himself. Now let is start the fun."

What he calls fun, I call hell. I can only scream so much before my voice leaves me completely. Even though I can't make much noise the pain continues and I only hope I can keep the promise of not breaking. Where ever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you find me soon Jasper. Once he is done giving me pain for the night he shuts the door and leaves. I hang their tired, afraid, and alone. The feeling of depression very noticeable. I must stay strong, I just have too.

I'm thinking of adding Jasper's prov.