Meeting Them

-y/n-
I just moved to South Park from Scarlet City. My mom has some friends that have children around my age... That are boys. Our moving truck came and they got all my stuff to my room. I started unpacking when I saw my old music sounder. I played my moms most hated song "Heart attack" she hates it because it's so gloomy she said. I don't understand. I turned the music on loud when she yelled at me "Y/N TURN THAT DOWN! WE HAVE GUESTS!" Like I care! They're not my friends so screw them! I turned the music louder and laid on my bed. I sang along
"Never said yes to the right guy"

"You make me GLOW"

"I can play'em like a Ken Doll"
I continued until the song ended. I got up and saw that my door was open. I saw two boys... Spying on me? Those two boys must have been...KYLE AND CARTMAN? "SNAP! Sorry that I disturbed you! I didn't know it was you guys and hi my name is y/n! What's yours?" I said clearing  my throat. "Hi! My name is Kyle and this is Cartman... You sing really good...." I started to blush as Kyle said the last line. I looked at the floor and said "let's go!"  "Go where? We haven't known each other for not even 5 minutes and you wanna hang out!" Cartman asked "ya of course!! You guys look cool and clearly you guys are nice!" I gave them each a warm smile as Kyle blushes. Cartman didn't seem to care but he did join. I ran to the living room unpacking my video games. We played for awhile and had fun. We said our goodbyes and gave hugs except for Cartman. I just kissed him on the cheek for fun to just get his attention. Cartman blushed for the first time and said "Umm I gotta go!" And Kyle left too. He said he would meet me at school tomorrow. My life isn't maybe all that bad!