The kiss

-Y/n POV-

        ---Friday Morning---

I woke up with a big smile since I had to attend a party! This day would be a breeze! What could go wrong!

I walked in the school to see the gang being crowded, or should I say being popular. "Hey Kyle what's goin-" Wendy cut me off by pushing me away and said " you don't belong with them! You're not popular!"  I felt hot tears as I walked away. I was ditching school and now longer being friends with those jerks! I'll just make new friends!! As the crowd pushed me farther back I decided to go out. I was walking down the hall to the closest exit when I heard people calling my name. Familiar voices calling my name, I turned around to see Kyle running towards me with the crowd behind him. I started to run and he asked me why I was walking away. He grabbed my wrist for an answer, I jerked my hand out of his grip and started running away saying "I CANT BELIVE YOU! I trusted you, Jerk!" I felt more and more hot tears fall down my face. Kyle stopped running and kept watching me go farther away. I quickly went into the unknown closet and I leaned against the wall and slipped down. I buried my face into my knees and started crying my heart out. I felt the door pushing against my back when I turned around to see Stan. He slowly crept in and sat next to me. I started crying on him when he said "why are you crying?"  "K-Kyle, Wendy t-told me that I-I don't b-belong..." I said crying in between words. He patted my head and said " if Wendy said that, it's not true. Kyle isn't like that," he continued. I didn't listen to him and kept on crying. The bells rung and Stan had to go but didn't make a move. "Y-you have t-to g-go! It's y-your class" i said "I'm not leaving until I know your ok" he said looking into my e/c eyes. "I-I'm ok," I said but he still didn't move. We both sat there until school was over. We came out of the room and he walked me out. "Thanks Stan....."  "For what?" He questioned "you were there for me" I gave him a weak smile. He smiled and he went to his house. I decided to go to the park, I sat on a bench just listening to the birds sing. Kyle sat next to me and I didn't notice until I heard him say "hi..." I turned my head and saw him and turned my head away to avoid him "you weren't in class.... And why did you avoid me?" He asked me. "Because your a freaking jerk" I said still not looking at him "ohh... How? What did I do?" He asked "Dont you understand?!?? You broke my heart by being all Mr-Perfect- by being popular with Wendy! She told me your little sneaky secret! I get it! I'm not pretty, smart, and popular for you! Go on ahead, be with your stupid girlfriend! I just can't believe I fell for your little trick! Only person that really cared was Stan!" I yelled at him looking into his sparkling eyes as I felt a lot of warm tears creeping into my face. He looked shocked when I said all that. I got up when I felt cold hands grabbing my wrist. I turned around seeing Kyle looking at the floor saying "that's not me".  "What are you talking about? And Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend and not with me, your little toy?" I fired back. He pulled me into a kiss and let go and finally said "Wendy's not my girlfriend, your pretty, smart and may not be popular but you passed it long because you wanted  to be with us, that's what a friend is, and it wasn't a trick."  I looked at him silently and said "I-I'm sorry.... You must hate me now.. Wendy told me I didn't be belong.... " i started crying when he pulled me into a hug. He said those last words I wanted to hear "y/n, I don't love her... I love you" My eyes widened when he pulled me in for another kiss. He stole my first a kiss, but I'm glad it was him.

HEY GUYS! IM ROLLING THIS BOOK FAST! Hope you like it bai!