WHAT?!

-y/n-

I can't believe that Stan and Wendy re back together! They brake up, get together, brake up, get together. WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Sorry for yelling😅😅     I heard Texts beeping CRAZY on my phone so I picked it up to see Stan texting

Bad news -Stan
What is it? -Y
Well -Stan
Did someone move away?!?? -y
That was a joke and no -Stan
What is it?? -Y
Me and Wendy broke up -Stan

Omg!!! Make up your minds and who knows when they're gonna get back together again!! UGHH

Well... Not to be rude but shouldn't you guys stick with an idea? -Y
I agree, we need to brake up or be together. -Stan
Yeah.... Sorry for the stress your going through! If you need anyone to talk to, you know I'm here -Y
Thanks, I gtg now... You know Cartman -Stan
Yup! Cya!! 😇😇 -Y

Yippee! NOT. They broke up AGAIN. Like WTH?!? I'm so stressed out!!  I just wanna chillax and have fun! So why not chillax with friends?!! Imma call Kyle, Token, Cartman, Kenny, and Stan! Let's start calling! Well let's group call!
     (Ring~ Ring~)

Umm hello? (Kyle)
Hey!! I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out? (Me)
YES (the whole group)
Ok! Where to? (Me)
Umm at my house! (Cartman)
Ok see you guys later! (Me)
Bai! (Group)

Ok done calling!! Let me just get my other clothes on. I wore a red crop top that said "36" along with some converse shoes, a necklace and a sweater. I got my phone and walked out. I ran next door where Cartman lived and knocked on the door. Kyle opened and gave me a hug. I plopped on the couch where Tweek was sitting. I turned my head to Tweek and said "I didn't know you were her!"  "D-do y-you want m-me to leave!" He asked "no!!! Stay!!" I gave him a warm smile. We started playing that game Stan Likes. We had a dance off which Cartman was out on the first round BUT OTHER THEN THAT, it was fun! We also had a sing off of some sort and I won 😊 what a singer Cartman is 😅 i left to my house and got on Facebook. I couldn't help myself but to see a photo with a picture that has a cat in a box and the caption said "Don't say you love me because I might not say it back" which made me think..... When that time when Kyle said "Your my Love" I didn't reply.....  How about he took that offensive?!? OMG what am I gonna do!!?  TOO MUCH PRESSURE! UGHHH Weights are on my shoulders! Omg!! I fast walked to Kyle's house and slammed the door open. Kyle was on the couch and turned to the door. I yelled at him between breathes saying "KYLE....*breathes* I.... *breathes* LOVE YOU!!... *breathes*"  "I love you too" he gave me a warm smile. I gave him a smile and fire creeped on my face. I sat next to Kyle and watched a movie. The day ended great, the day ended magical.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!