He was there for me,

-y/n-

Ever since that kiss, Kyle and I have been really close. Me and him hang out a lot but the sad thing is....I haven't really hung out with the whole group. So I decided to text everyone and hang out.
Hey guys, wanna hang out?- y
Ya sure we'll be there! Some of the guys are at my house so I'll tell them the news. -Stan
Ok meet me soon-y
I couldn't wait till the boys came, it was gonna be a blast!!

The boys finally came and hugged me for a welcoming. We ate a quick snack because Cartman couldn't wait. "So what have I missed since I haven't been around?" I asked "well... Stan is dating Wendy again" Cartman said looking down. "Ok, anything else?" I ask. "Well..." Everyone started looking at the floor....something seemed off. "guys! C'mon! You can trust me!" I exclaimed. "Yeah guys, she's one of our friends" Stan said looking up. The boys sighed and said "I'm moving" I didn't know right away who said that.... I looked up to see Cartman was the only one looking still down. "C-Cartman... Your moving?!!..." I stuttered "yeah" he replied. I asked where. As he smiled and said "NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE" my eyes widened and I was surprised. I smiled and giggled and finally said "you scared me! It's not funny!!" I yelled. Everyone started laughing and we had a great time. Kyle wasn't there tho, where could he be? "Hey guys, do you know where the others are?" I ask "umm ya! There at like umm at Kyle's house" Cartman said. I quickly took out my phone and texted. "Calm down! You're too quick with stuff" Cartman yelled at me "shut up fatass" I replied.
Hey Kyle where you at? -Y
Ohh hey Y/n!!! At my house! -K
Umm ok! Can I come over? -Y
I have friends over, -k
Like? Who? -Y
Umm well.... Token and those peeps -K
Token and? - Y
Well Wendy and Bebe - K
Bye Kyle! -Y
Y/n??? Why you leaving?!? -K
               Y/n Leaves Chat

I couldn't believe it!!! I laid my phone down and the boys looked worried. I acted like nothing was wrong and played video games. They left 3 hours later when Kyle came by. He knocked on on my door and I thought it was one of the boys forgetting something. I opened the door to see Kyle. He gently pushed the door when I resisted him in. I closed the door when he stuck his foot in. "What do you want?!?" I asked him "I want to talk to you!" He said pushing the door. "NO! If your gonna talk, talk right here!" I yelled at him. "Stop yelling at me! I don't understand why you left me alone on the chat thingy!" He yelled. "It's not like you hung out with the girls WITHOUT me and you were "hanging out" I complete the sentence "Look, I don't like'em... Token invited them, not me! And they had to stay because they're parents were gone" he replied "Well couldn't you ATLEAST told me?!? I'm really good at hiding  my secrets when it comes to love but when it comes to you, I brake down. It's like if I never met true love. It's like if your my first love!" I huffed. "Maybe I am your first true love" he said "BELIVE ME! Your not!! And now, it's making me have this feeling that your not my love!"  I told him. "Your my love" he said. Warm tears started rolling down when I heard him say that. After those words I realized what I said, what I've done. I spoke in between my cries "I-I'm s-sorry" I said crying on him. He carried me to the couch and I fell soon a sleep. He was there, he was there for me.
     He was there for me.

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!