Kaki.

Lauren and Camila stood in front of Camila's childhood home. Her mother was ecstatic when she heard the news and immediately wanted to meet the woman who was having her daughter's child. She heard a lot about her, but has never seen her.

Gulping, Lauren intertwined their fingers. "I'm scared." Lauren said honestly, looking into Camila's eyes. It was a little past 10 pm and they've been standing outside for a couple of minutes.

"Why? It's just my mom and Sof."

"What if they don't like me?" Lauren asked insecurely.

That made Camila laugh loudly. "Baby, she has nothing to compare you to. Your the first girl I've ever brought home." That didn't make Lauren feel any better. She started panicking and tried to walk away but Camila held onto her hand tighter. "They'll love you Lauren. She'll love you just as much as I do, maybe even more." She stated truthfully. Lauren's nerves relaxed.

"What if your mom asks what we are?"

Camila smiled wide. "I was actually gonna try to change that today at the doctors office, but than you got horny and than you made me horny and I didn't think asking you to be my girlfriend after getting a blowjob was appropriate." Camila said getting red. "I mean, the blow job was great, oh god it was really good but I mean I didn't want you to think I wanted you to be my girlfriend because holy shit mouth game was on-"

Lauren giggled than shook her head. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

"Wait I didn't even get to ask." Camila whined looking at Lauren. The raven haired girl rolled her eyes before urging her to go on. "Lauren will you be my girlfriend?" Camila asked biting her lip.

Lauren thought for a moment before replying a 'no'.

Camila's mouth went agape before Lauren smiled and squeezed Sebastian gently causing Camila to squirm. "Holy-" Lauren shut her up by a sweet kiss.

"I'm kidding, of course I'll be your girlfriend."

"But wait, what was that feel for?" Camila asked as it was already half hard.

Lauren shrugged nonchalantly. "I just thought of riding him then I realized I couldn't do that so I settled with touching him."

Camila could imagine that and cursed herself for already being almost all the way erect.

She was about to walk back to the rental car when Lauren knocked on the door. Her eyes widened when she looked down at the tent she was sporting and footsteps getting closer. Quickly, she got behind Lauren and accidentally rutted her hard on against Laurens ass.

"Oh. Officer, I didn't do anything wrong did I?" Lauren asked seductively in an innocent tone.

Camila slapped her arm just as the door opened and her mother seen her.

"KARLA! I taught you better than to hit a woman. A pregnant one at that!" Her mother glared at the girl and Camila rested her head on Laurens shoulder before groaning.

"Mami it wasn't even like that! She-"

"No. Go to your room." Camila looked up with wide eyes.

"Mami I'm 2-"

"And I'm still your mom, go upstairs."

Sighing, Camila clasped her hands together in front of her before going upstairs to her room leaving Lauren alone with her mother.

"Hi." Lauren waved shyly and Sinu wrapped the girl in a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. I'm gonna be an abuela. Oh the baby's gonna be beautiful. Your gorgeous!" She complimented pulling the girl into the house.