As time flies by.

(Okay since my ass can't wait for their baby xD I'm going to be doing like time jumps.)

Lauren had no choice but to come out with her pregnancy. It was no surprise there when she couldn't hide under large sweatshirts any longer. Her fame only grew with all her 'Jaguars' as they liked to call themselves. They were huge support when she came out, they teased her saying 'well with all those sex songs, she was bound to get pregnant.' What shocked them the most was that, when she came out telling them the news Camila allowed her to also tell them about her condition. She laughed when after their shock subsided she got a whole lot of 'Camren' tweets saying 'get it Camz' or 'otp'. It trended world wide.

They were also understanding when she had to give them the bad news that she had to postpone the tour. Their response was telling her to take lots of pictures of the baby which she often responded to with a laugh.

After the news got out she was surprised when their was a knock at the door. Camila was out at work and Lauren was home alone, and she knew it wasn't Camila because she was texting her earlier and they already made plans to meet up on her lunch break later. It wasn't Dinah or Normani either because they planned for a double date the next day. Curiously, she got up on her feet and slowly padded over to the door.

When she looked out the peephole, all she seen was black. Daring a chance, she slightly pulled the door open. Her heart sped up once she seen a curl of blonde behind a bouquet of roses.

"Hi." The blonde said nervously, shifting awkwardly in her spot. Lauren was still in shock to notice the girl moved the roses so she could see. "I-I umm." Tori rubbed the back of her neck anxiously. "I just wanted to see if it was true." She said shifting her gaze to her feet.

It took Lauren a while to realize what Tori meant and she backed away from the door, pulling it open to expose her 5 months pregnant stomach.

Tori gasped than bit her lip. "Wow. I-I'm really happy for you Lauren." She said, trying to mask her sadness. "I got you these." Tori said with a shrug, holding up the flowers. The shy Tori she seen made her heart swell.

Hesitantly, Lauren finally obliged to taking them and Tori gave her a small smile. "Thanks."

"No problem." Tori said quickly. "I just wanted to congratulate you." Their was a silence and the blonde took that as her cue to leave. She nodded before turning to leave, but with one sigh, Lauren spoke up asking the question that was on her mind the moment she seen the girl.

"Tor?"

"Yes?" Tori said, her neck turned so fast you would have thought she broke it.

"Umm, I-why did you come here?"

Breathing in deeply, Tori looked into the intoxicating green orbs she'll always love. "I wanted to say sorry, and that I really truly am happy for you. I-I wanted to let you know that I'm still sticking to that promise and that I'm here for you. If you need help with the baby, like watching it, feeding it or walking it-"

Tori stopped herself when she heard the smile contagious giggle Lauren elicited. "Hes not a dog Tor."

"So it's a he?" Tori said with a grin, her beloved dimple making an appearance.

Showing her answer, Lauren nodded with the same mirrored smile Tori had. "Uh huh. My little nugget." She said rubbing her tummy.

Tori's smile just grew from that gesture. "A boy huh? He's practically making you glow Laur." She placed a hand over the woman's stomach, rubbing with the lightest touch that sent shivers to Laurens spine. "People can finally see." She whispered the last part.