Ch. 11

NICOLE'S P.O.V

I woke up to people jumping on my bed to be more specific four idiotic girls named Cassy, Kally, Jackie, and Mahogany. "Ugh stop! I will smack all of you." I groaned. "Hehe no! Wake up before the food is almost gone!" Kally said. "Fine, just get off my bed and let me get ready.

By the time I was ready I looked at my phone and saw a text from Kian.

K- Good morning gorgeous! Hurry up so I can see u! I wanna talk to u, the guys and the girls keep on making fun of us. :/

N- Lol I'll be down in just a sec. I just need to put shoes on.

I walked out of the elevator and greeted everyone. Kally looked at me and smirked. What the hell? Wait what's going on? The only seat left was next Kian, I guess that's why Kally was smirking at me. "Good morning. Did ya sleep well?" He asked. I nodded and nobody had food in front of them yet. "Guys you didn't eat yet?" I asked they all said no or nodded no, but Kally had to say, "Kian made us wait for you because he looovvvvess you sooo much!" Everybody laughed and said it was true. I looked to my right to face Kian, but his head was down and you can tell he was blushing. Hard. "Is that true?" I asked. He looked up and nodded. Aww that's so sweet. "I told you now let's go eat!" Jackie said. While I got up I daydreamed about dating Kian.

KIAN'S P.O.V

Jeeze I am so embarrassed! Why did Kally have to say that? Maybe it was a good thing because Nicole may get the hint that I really like her. Jackie, Kally, and Cassy told me she likes me, but I don't know if she does. I mean she is really pretty! She could probably get any guy she wants. I know I barely met her. Ok this will sound weird, but I looked through Kally and Jackie's videos on youtube since I saw Nicole and Cassy in them, and Brent joined me by looking at their vine and Instagram videos. Yes, I feel weird for stalking them, but I'm sure they do that with One Direction. Kally does that too. Oh fangirls...

CASSY'S P.O.V

Haha we embarrassed Kian and Nicole! I ship Nian so hard! We were currently all getting food in the hotel buffet thing. Thank God it wasn't as crowded because I went on a little walk around the hotel with Brent before breakfast, but the girls don't have to know about that, and girls were already here or they were either staying here at the hotel. "Guys we only have thirty minutes to eat because we have to get ready fast, then we have to go to a lunch thing, then at 3 we have Magcon. Got it? Ok we're on a busy schedule" My uncle came and told us. We groaned and nodded.

While we were eating we were all doing vines or doing weird things that made old couples ,that were at the hotel, look at us. Aww old couples are so cute! I wish I can have a relationship like that with the perfect guy cough Brent cough. Haha just kidding, but I really do like Brent.

BRENT'S P.O.V

I was sitting next to Cassy we were on Instagram talking a lot about almost anything. "Then there was this one time I told Nicole, Kally, and my friend Sammy that I was going to adopt a Jamaican kid because our Spanish teacher told us how she have birth. And yeah we got in trouble for laughing to hard." She said. I laughed at her story. She's really funny I really like her! Last night Kian and I watched some videos of them. They're funny! They should consider being youtubers. I would tell her, but she would think I'm a creepy stalker...

KALLY'S P.O.V

Brent, Cassy, Nicole, and Kian were hitting it off! They'd be so cute, I ship them so hard, but then again I ship a lot of people together haha. I laid my head on Cam's shoulder because of how tired I am. I don't sleep during the night I sleep during the day usually. "Tired?" He asked I nodded my head and he put his jacket around my shoulders keeping me warm. I buried my head deeper into his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was still half awake half asleep, so I can hear what everybody was saying. "Aww! Is Kally taking a nap?" Someone said. "Yeah shhh let her sleep trust me she needs it or she won't be her usual self later." I heard Jackie say.

I could feel someone carrying me in their arms I think it was Cam since he was talking and I can sometimes tell who's voice belongs to who. I didn't want to wake up though, it was to comfy, so I cuddled my head more into his chest and let him carry me. Yeah I didn't go to bed until 3 or 4 in the morning then I woke up at 6 because of my alarm . I couldn't sleep because I had this horrible dream I had.

(Dream)

I was walking into a Starbucks nearby and ordered my usual. I walked out and walked past a dark ally to get to my car. "Hey Kally." I dreaded for this day to come. I would cringe every time someone mentioned his name. I turned around to see Alex. "Alex." I said. "Why are you out here all alone by yourself? Anybody could be out here, many bad people." He said walking up to me. "Alex just leave me alone." I said walking fast past him. "Where do you think you're going? I never said I was done with you." This made me scared. I tried screaming, but nothing came out just silence. He smirked at me and took me into the ally. When we got into the corner the light was dim and what was in front of me broke my heart into millions of pieces. Jackie, Cameron, Jorden, Nicole, and Cassy laid there. Lifeless. Dead. And that was when I woke up with tears running down my face and my forehead moist from sweat.

JACKIE'S P.O.V

Kally was still sleeping I felt bad for her last night I heard her scream, but I didn't check because of how tired I was, but I never went back to sleep since it was to hard to go back to sleep. It must've been a bad dream. After she broke up with Alex she's had them ever since then they stopped after a while, and now they're back. We were all in the elevator and I have know idea how we all fit in here. I yawned and leaned my head on the wall of the elevator. Whoa the wall was soft. I turned around surprised to see Jorden's smiling down at me. "Oops sorry!" I said blushing and looking down since I was probably turning really red. He put his index finger under my chin and made me look up at him. "It's alright I liked that position." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and put my forehead on his chest. He put his arms around my waist. The elevator dinged indicating we were on our floor and we got out.

We were all in Jorden, Kian, and Brent's room watching White House Down waiting for Bart to pick us up, and zam Channing was looking hot as always! "Ugh he's so hot!" Cassy yelled. "I know! We need to find a way to meet him." I said she agreed and I looked at Brent seeing him look jealous. Then I turned my head to look at Jorden his jaw was clenched tight and he looked mad. "No he isn't! Harry Styles is way hotter!" Kally said. I rolled my eyes laughing because her and Nicole are obsessed with him. "OMG I totally agree!" Nicole said, of course. Kian looked pissed. Haha.

~

~

~

~

Hiiiii so surprisingly I got this update done faster then usual! I hope you like this chapter. Please tell your friends who would interested in this. Ok funny story! So I had a basketball game today and this girl tackled me now my knees are skinned. But on the bright side our team won and I feel bad for making two girls cry... I didn't even do anything I promise! But I can just be really aggressive sometimes lol. Okay so pls pls pls vote, comment, and tell your friends to read this story because trust me when someone just reads this it makes me all happy so yeah k bye- Krista