Dinner ch.1

KALLY'S P.O.V

"Hey Jaclyn you wanna go penny boarding?!" I yelled since our rooms were literally just across from each other. She yelled sure with as a response I ran downstairs in my Adidas sweats and an old soccer jersey and grabbed my blue and red colored penny board from the corner of my room.

I met Jaclyn outside and she asked "Do you just want to ride around the culdesac?" I nodded sure. Then all of a sudden the door at the house next to mine opened and to guys walked out. I gotta admit they're kinda cute. It was pretty awkward I just said "You guys must be the new neighbors?" They nodded and they started to play basketball Jaclyn and I went back to what we were doing until I heard Jaclyn yell, "Kally watch out!" I gave a questioning look then I saw a basketball go in front of my board and I fell off. Jaclyn started to laugh at me, so I started to laugh. It was pretty funny well sometimes it's not last time I fell off trying to do a trick I fell and hurt my arm. All of a sudden the guys next door came running over. I used my right arm to get up, but pain just shot right up and I winced. For some reason I was still laughing. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Do you need ice for your arm?!" He asked panicking. Jaclyn and I just laughed more. "No I'm fine!" I said still kind of giggling.

"Anyway I'm Kally and she's Jaclyn but you could call her Jackie." I said pointing to Jaclyn then shaking his hand.

"Cameron and he's Jorden." We all shook hands.

"Kally, Jackie! Come inside we made dinner! Oh and hi, Cameron and Jorden!" She yelled. Wait when did she meet them?

"Hi Mrs. Querubin!" Jorden and Cameron said in sync.

My mom walked over and said "Oh please just call me Mylene! Do you boys want to come over for dinner? oh and you can bring your parents and Sierra." Oh gosh no! Really mom?!

"Sure! But we have to ask our parents." Jorden said.

Wow.... They're probably going to say yes! I grabbed Jackie's arm and ran inside the house we greeted Jackie's mom and ran to my room.

"Ugh I can't believe my mom would ask that! What if we get embarrassed! I mean you gotta admit they're kinda cute... But still! What if they embarrass us!" I kinda chuckled though. "I know they're cute, but who cares?" She said sounding careless. I nodded and shrugged saying "Ya good point." She jumped on my bed and played some music.

When the song finished the door opened "Girls come down the food will get cold and we have guests over." My mom said.

JACLYN'S P.O.V

Kally and I walked downstairs. When we got to the table there was a little bit more food, and there was an extra table out. "Cameron and Jorden are sitting at the other table that James (Kally's dad) setup. So go sit over there girls." My mom told me. We listened and walked over to the table. Jorden and Cameron were in nicer clothes then they were in before. "So I see you changed?" Kally asked. God she's so stupid at the most awkward times. "Brb I need to get my phone!" Ugh Kally used such a stupid excuse and now I'm alone with guys I just met like an hour ago! "So how old are you Jackie?" Jorden asked. "17. how about you guys?" I asked. Then Kally came down and Cameron answered my question "I'm 18 and Jorden is 17." Then Kally said she was 17. "Well I don't know about you guys, and Jackie, but I'm going to get some food!" Kally said jumping out of her seat and skipping over to the counter of food.

"Is she always like this?" Jorden asked.

"Yah pretty much, but before you judge I would say I'm pretty weird too. Oh and this is Kally when she is acting kind of normal." I said.

"Well she is very hyper. I think her and Cameron will get along real well. You know who else would get along together?" He asked. I asked who. "You and I." He said and winked. I just rolled my eyes and said "I see you are a flirt, and like to flirt.". He nodded then responded saying "Only to pretty girls." I saw Kally behind Jorden making a gagging face. She is so childish sometimes.

We finished our dinner and went upstairs to Kally's room. She jumped on her bed and said "So what do you guys want to do?" "Ohhh let's watch a movie!" Cameron said. Kally showed them her stack of movies and came back to sit next to me. "I hope they pick Mean Girls or White Chicks..." She said. Yes those two movies were her favorites. "Yes! White Chicks! Best movie ever!" Cameron said. I looked over to Kally and wiggled my eyebrows at her. She just rolled her eyes and whispered "I saw what happened with you and Jorden so shut up!" I started laughing. Cameron sat to the left side of Kally, I sat on Kally's right, and Jorden sat on my right side. Kally got up and turned the movie on.

Half way through the movie the door opened to see Cameron and Jorden's mom and dad. "Boys let's go. It's getting later the girls, we should let them sleep they have a soccer tournament tomorrow. So say goodbye." Their mock said. They said their goodbyes and left.

"Soo I think so,done has a crushy wushy on Jorden." Kally said in a baby voice. I threw my pillow at her and she started to laugh. The door opened again and it was my mom, "Girls don't stay up to late and Jackie I have your uniform in a bag right there." She said pointing to a my bag that was next to Kally's. "Alright thanks mom I love you tell dad and Jess just not Jarod he's a poo face." I said. Kally was laughing and my mom said "Jackie don't say that! You're so childish. Alright I'll see you in the morning.", then she left. No surprise Kally was still laughing her arse off. "You can never stop laughing can you?" I asked her she shook her head no and calmed down. "Alright goodnight you lil shet!" Kally said laughing. "Wow... Goodnight arsehole." And with that we fell asleep.

~

~

~

~

Heyo! Uhm I hope you guys like this fanfic! And I also have another one with 1d and 5sos so go and check that out! So guys or girls idk.... Anywhore I might not be able to update sometimes because of how busy I am so ya Mkaybyeeeee!!!! Oh and Jorden is like 13 in real life I think? (Idk I have to ask Jessica) but let's just pretend he's 17 for this story, and Jorden and Cameron are bros in the story. Ok bye now for realsies!- Krista