Ch. 14

KALLY'S P.O.V

I was already so tired it hasn't even been one full hour yet! And yes valentines day is today and I still don't have a valentine. I know surprise surprise. And it sucks to because we have Magcon today, but who knows maybe someone will ask me to be their valentine!

I was backstage on break eating an apple when I got a text from an unknown number, Alex. "Happy Valentines babe ;) I'm so close to you, you just can't see me I'm everywhere. I guess Cameron won't be seeing his valentine tonight." My eyes got blurry from tears in my eyes and I rubbed my eyes before they could roll down my cheeks. The door opened and Cam came in with a very happy look on his face until he saw me, his expression changed into worried. "Kally, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Alex, he keeps on bothering me." He brought me into his arms and just cuddled for a little "Don't worry I'll keep you safe. He can't hurt you."

"Cam how do you know that?! He's everywhere he has sources and he's just like a spy smart with technology and knows how to fight! You don't know him like I do Cam." I yelled. I can't believe I'm doing this, but it feels so good just letting all of this Alex stress get out of my head.

"Well I'm sorry I'm just trying to protect the girl that I really like and she doesn't understand that I may be in love with her!" Wait what?

"You l-love me? Oh my god Cam I'm so sorry I yelled at you like that I just really need to get this Alex stuff out of my head and it just feels so good just saying this." I said with my head facing the ground.

"Hey it's alright I'm sorry I yelled at you too." He said and brought me into a hug. Tears were rolling down my cheeks by now. "Like I said I will keep you safe, I will protect you as much as I can, and I will make sure Alex will some day be arrested."

JACKIE'S P.O.V

"Hey Jordan have you seen Kally and Cam Bart is looking for them." I said. "Nope I thought Kally was with you, but Cam went to the break room I think Kally's in there." He said. So I stood up and I went to the break room.

Jordan decided to come along so I walked in and saw Kally and Cam hugging. Kally's face was red and she had tears in her eyes. "Whoa what happened?" I asked.

"Alex texted me I think something bad will happen tonight." Kally said. "Yeah and remember if we tell anybody anybody here, back home, or in Magcon can be seriously hurt." Cam said. Right after that we all got texts from unknown numbers "Cameron's right you know and I'm not scared to hurt any of you -Alex."

"Alright so what do we do about this?" Kally asked, "We need to tell everybody to watch out."

"But then they can get hurt or even killed!" Jordan yelled.

"Yeah I know but we can't just live with this forever." I said. They all agreed. I guess we're going to do something about it.

~

~

~

~

PLZ READ! Hey guys! So I'm sorry I don't update as much. And I'm thinking of pairing Jackie and Shawn Mendes up instead of Jordan. And thank you to everybody who put this story in their reading list :) I hope I can have more time to update cause school is almost over and it's very hectic right now :'( -Kristaaaaaaaa