Chapter 5

10 minutes later...

James' POV:

"Dani! Hurry up, the party starts at 7:30. It's already 6:58." I said.

"Okay." She said.

5 minutes later...

"Dani! Hurry!" I said, lying down on my bed.

I heard the bathroom door close and I looked up to see my fiance, dressed in a white, mid-thigh dress. The bottom part of the dress is a poofy, white, chiffon skirt while the top part is a conservative sleveless top covered with lace and studded medium-sized black buttons lining the center, from her neck to her waist. She left two buttons open, wore a pair of white, platform pumps and put her hair down with a single, satin ribbon adorning her beautiful, hazel hair.

"Do I look okay?" She asked, fixing herself in the huge body mirror.

I got up, wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Beautiful." I said, spinning her around and giving her a soft kiss. Afer I pulled away, I brought her downstairs and got in the car. Going to the Grand Royale Hotel.

At the hotel...

"James, let's go ask where the party is." She told me.

"Sure, there's the receptionist." I said, grabbing her hand and leading us there.

"Good Afternoon, how can I halp you?" The receptionist asked, eyeeing Dani.

*WTF?!?! He's staring at my fiance! Isn't there like, a rule about staring at other people's date?*

"Good Afternoon. We're here for Katarina and Hale Williams' party."I said.

"Ah, your names, please." He said.

"James Austen Adamson and Daniella Brianna McHenry."

"And what might you be to them?" He asked, smiling at Dani.

"They're our wedding planners." I said through gritted teeth.

He turned crimson and looked at his clipboard.

"Please proceed to Room 215 on the second floor, Hall "Carnations"." He said quickly.

I grabbed Dani's hand and dragged both of us to the elevator. Once the elevator door opened, we got in.

"James, what happened back there?" Dani asked me.

"Nothing, forget it." I said.

We proceeded to the room once we got out. When we arrived, we saw a brunette and hazel approach us. She was wearing a short, aheer, black halter dress while the man was wearing a navy blue tuxedo. They looked like they were in their early 20's.

"James, Dani." The woman said, hugging both of us while the man shook my hand and hugged Dani.

"We're Katarina and Hale, you're wedding planners." Hale said.

"Nice to meet you." We both said.

"We would like to ask a favor from you two." Katarina said.

"Sure, what is it?" Dani asked.

Katarina then whispered something to Dani. She nodded.

"We would love to." Dani said with a smile.

Dani's POV:

We then both went to our parents' table and starting discussing wedding matters with them. We were all talking for about 30 minutes when we heard a voice pierce through the air.

"For the featured presentstion of the night, please welcome our 15-year-old clients, James Austen Adamson and Daniella Brianna McHenry.

"Let's go, Dani." James said.

"Okay." I replied.

James and I then walked hand in hand to the center of the ballroom and bagan to dance. We looked at Katarina and she signaled the orchestra to start playing.

The orchestra played a fast, sassy tune and we immediately danced the rumba. Professionally gliding and sliding around the dancefloor. We danced for around ten minutes when another couple glided in and danced around, going along with us.

"James, I think they want a showdown." I told him.

"Then we'll give them one." He replied, smirking.

I looked at the couple and started to slowly take in what they were wearing.

The woman looked about 18 years old and is wearing a tight, cotton candy pink dress with a poofy-ish skirt. She paired it with red, 4 inches platform sandals and wore her hair down to show the platinum glow of it. The man was wearing a black tuxedo with his hair styled messily, showing a light glow of auburn.

Normal POV:

The two couples danced like that for a while until the orchestra stopped playing and decided to take a rest.

James' POV:

"Hi. I'm Seth O' Donell." The man said, extending his hand.

"And I'm Rebecca Smith. The woman said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm James Adamson and this is my fiance, Daniella McHenry." i said, accepting the man's hand.

"Hey there." Dani said.

"Fiance?" Rebecca said, shocked.

"But you're like 15 or something." Seth said.

"We're 15 years old but we are to be married when we're 19. So, how about you two?" Dani asked.

""Oh, we're just dance partners." Seth said.

"We're practicing to represent Australia in Dancing With the Stars." Rebecca added.

"Oh, we've got to go but good luck!" I said.

"Thanks! See you soon!" Seth said, waving goodbye.

Dani's POV:

We exited Grand Royale Hotel and when we arrived in the car, I told Tom to go to the house. When we arrived, we were shocked to see a redhead in the living room. She is wearing a pink off-shoulder top with denim cut-off shorts and paired with pink suede ballet flats. Her hair is up to her mid-back with a hint of curls in the bottom part and silky side bangs framing her face.

"James!" She practically screamed and hugged him.

"Hey Jana!" James replied and sweeped her up and hugged her.

While they were talking, I quietly went up the stairs to my room.

*I don't even think they noticed me.*

END OF CHAPTER

Hey!

I'm so sorry for the VERY late upload.

Third years been busy with projects and assignments.

SO SORRY. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS.

-Aileen :))