Childhood Cartoons- Part 1

In this first section, I will hopefully not destroy your view on your favorite childhood cartoons. These were just a few of the ones that I have found very interesting. This will only be part one because I want to save the rest for later.

Ed, Edd and Eddy

From 1999 to 2008, these three jawbreaker loving boys were causing mayhem all over the Cul-de-Sac

From 1999 to 2008, these three jawbreaker loving boys were causing mayhem all over the Cul-de-Sac. There are actually two theories that I absolutely LOVE that are almost 100% understandable. I'll start with the least dramatic ones and get to the ones that will make you think about it for days.

Under Edd's Hat
You literally can't tell me you've never wondered what was underneath that black and white beanie of Edd's. In their movie Ed, Edd and Eddy's Big Picture Show, Ed and Eddy saw what was under the hat. Ed asked if it hurt and Eddy was terrified of it. Some believe there's an extra ear or a deformity from birth.

Another theory about what was under his hat was, well, hair-or no hair. Some people believed Double D to have blonde hair under the hat, but if you think back to the boy, he had three strands of black hair poking out. Other fans believe him to be bald or balding. Which leads to Double D possibly having cancer- brain cancer to be a little more specific. To remove a tumor from Double D's brain the doctors had to shave a section of hair (or maybe he was already balding from chemo) and he had a wicked scar from the surgery- hence the reason why when his hat was removed, Ed asked if it hurt. Eddy's reaction to the scar was probably over exaggerated, like most of his other actions.

The Purgatory Theory
Prepare to have your thoughts of Ed, Edd and Eddy completely twisted.

The Purgatory TheoryPrepare to have your thoughts of Ed, Edd and Eddy completely twisted

Purgatory is pretty much a place between life and death that spirits are sent to roam.

I'm sure you're wondering, "What would make anybody think that?" Believe me, I know I thought that at first. But think about it- blue and green tongues. When a person does die it is a fact that your tongue turns blue. Where are all of the adults and why is summer never ending?