The Couple Contest

Amu's POV
Today Ikuto and me will go to the mall! Yay!! I should look my best! With that I ran to the closet and opened it excitedly. Actually he asked me to go on a date with him after he came back. And I said yes because I love him but I don't say it to him.

Maybe I get to say it today.

I blush at the memory but shook it off and focused on what I was doing.

"Hmmmm...what should I wear??" I thought of wearing the gothic one but it's just the mall. "Hey guys what do you think fit me?" I asked my chara's. They popped out of their eggs and...

"How about the pink shirt with pink and black skirt!" My pink chara,suggested

"No! The green shirt with a clover and a frilly skirt!!" My green chara,disagreed

"No! No! How about a blue hair clip,Sky blue shirt and a dark blue plaid skirt!!" My blue chara,argued

I sighed 'I should've known what was coming' "How about you Dia?" I asked my last chara.

"Well,all of that is good but in my opinion how about your signature clip with violet skirt and the one shirt that has a blue and pink heart?" My calm,chara asked.

I rose an eyebrow at her "Why violet?" I asked,curious. She smiled at me,"Well,Pink + Blue = Violet right?" She explained and I didn't get it. She saw my confused face and sighed.

She smiled at me yet again. "Pink" she points over my hair and I nodded. She flew to my cell and started searching something,when she was done she showed me a picture of Ikuto sleeping.

I blushed super red 'That was when he was finding his father' I thought remembering the reaction I got when I was with Tadase.

She pointed at Ikuto's hair and said "+ Blue" and she flew to my color pencils and got the pink and blue color with the other charas help.

They colored the paper and they showed it to me and it was violet. Dia pointed at it
And said "= Violet." I nodded because I understand now.

"So, you mean me plus Ikuto equals-" I blushed. They giggled at my slowness,I groaned and got my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I got out the shower,and looked at the time "7 mo-*Ding Dong*" my eyes widened 'He's here!!' I heard my mom called me and I blushed when she said it is Ikuto,I ran the whole way downstairs without tripping.

I smiled when I saw the handsomest man that i love. He smiled back at me,mom pushed us out of the house and wished us a happy day. I blushed and saw Ikuto staring at me, I blushed redder and he smirked.

"You look beautiful today makes me want to eat you up" he said,seductively. I blushed putting the tomato's in shame. He chuckled and carried me. Bridal style.

"Why do you keep carrying me like this?!" I asked,annoyed and curious at the same time.

Ikuto's POV (FINALLY!!)

"Why do you keep carrying me like this?!" She asked annoyed and I chuckled.
I chara changed with Yoru and jumped to the roofs.

"Practice" I looked at her and she was confused,I chuckled yet again. "For what?" She asked,curious. I smirked "Well,when we get married of course" she blushed like a strawberry.

I chuckled "We are not getting married!!" I smirked "Yet." I told her and she blushed deeper. I kissed her without warning and she blushed more,I smiled into the kiss while she melted into it.

Next chapter will be updated soon which is now.