The Couple Contest Chapter 3

I licked it and I heard another 'Awww' she flushed in embarrassment. She glared at me,she walked away and then........

She tripped.

I caught her of course then I carried bridal style,I looked at her and she was as red as a strawberry!

"S-Stop practicing!" She told me and I pouted "No thank you for me?" I teased,she looked away and mumbled a 'Thank you'

"N-Now s-stop pra-practicing!" She said,more embarrassed. I chuckled "But I need to,because someday we'll get married" I told her,smiling at her and she blushed.

We were interrupted. "That...was...SO CUTE!!!!" The speaker said and I smirked,victoriously.

The crowd agrees with him.

Amu's POV (Phew,too much Ikutoness)

He embarrassed me in front the crowd! Uh! I blushed. We got to the backstage and he pulled me to a chair and let me sit in his lap,I blushed deeper.

"Wasn't that fun?" He asked,smiling at me. I looked away and stuttered "M-Maybe..." He took my chin and kissed me again which I returned. After the kiss I looked at him and let my arms fall on his shoulder.

I was in front of him while I was sitting in his lap. "I love you" I told him,blushing but still smiling. He smiled and kissed me again,after the kiss I let my head rest on his chest.

"I love you too" he said,I smiled. After the other couples it was the 2nd round which was Q&A.( Question and Answer )

"You again!" The speaker pointed at us and I sighed. Well better get this over with.

"Ok! First question for you,lovebirds" with that we sat on the couch which was very comfortable,I think I can sleep here!

"What would you do if your partner was to go abroad?" He asked. That's simple.
"Guy first" he added,pointing at Ikuto.

"Will she come back or not?" He asked and the man said neither.

"If she will come back,I would wait for her and if she don't come back,I will find her"
He said honestly and lovingly. When he said that I thought I would cry!

"What do you mean find her?" Asked by the speaker

"I will travel the whole world to find her" I hugged him while smiling and he smiled too.

"Girl now" he said,pointing at me. I smiled and "Just what he said" he was about to speak but I added "But if he is taking too long maybe I would run away just to find him without money." He looked at me and I turned around to see Ikuto,frowning.

"I'm sorry" he apologized,I smiled "Don't worry,I already forgive you right?" I told him but he was still unconvinced "Yeah,but you were in pain and-" "it's ooookaaaaaaaayy!" I groaned.

After the drama bomb we were bombarded with other question like 'Where did you two meet?' You know what we said 'In a construction site' that ends it and 'Where would you go to your honeymoon?' I blushed at that question 'France' we both agreed into.

Aaaaand my favorite was the 'When did your love bloomed?' 'When she was 13' my hero answered for me and I rolled my eyes.

And you know what Ikuto's favorite question was? It was 'What type was your first kiss was? I mean the two of you.' He answered 'French kiss' and that was totally true.

After the whole 'Ask lovey-dovey' thing it was the final round and boy, am I glad!

"Ok this is simple for a final round because all you need to do is SING!!!" My eyes widened,one couple asked what kind and the speaker said any kind.

We decided I will be the one to sing but the problem is....I didn't know what to sing!