The Couple Contest Chapter 4

Ok! I'll just go with Japanese songs! I'm sorry if I took toooo long! :( this is all Amu's POV. Hey guys! Ask Nikschels some truth and dares!! Please!! :((
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I sighed. I didn't know what to sing! I think Ikuto noticed this because he gave me an encouraging smile.

"It'll be okay just follow my lead" he said and I nodded, understanding it. We walked to the stage,I look back and saw Ikuto with a violin. I tilted my head, he mouthed 'Just follow' I nodded and he started to play. The music was familiar and I suddenly reaziled it was the song he played to me while I was singing at the park,I smiled.

"Yuuki No Uta"

"lalala uta wo utaou
kao age kokoro no mama utaou
akirame ja ikenai
dekinai koto nande nai yuuki no uta
dare ni mo makenai
yume ga aru
arukidasou mune hatte
watashi dake no michi ga aru
shinjiru no saho n ta sa
dakai yama ga ja noshite mo
ganbatte nori koe yo
watashi ni nara dekiru sa kiseki oko so..."

We finished the song and the crowd went wild. They were clapping,shouting,even smiling at us. I looked at Ikuto and he smiled at me which I glad fully returned.

When I was about to go back at the stage, I heard Ikuto's voice.

"Wait I have another one and this one is dedicated to my girlfriend." He looked at the DJ and mouthed something which I don't understand but the DJ did and the music started to play.

I watched him with confusion while blushing too as he dedicated the song to Me. I stood still watching him and still blushing.

The song started.

"Fell In Love With A Girl" ( By the White Stripes )

Fell in love with a girl

He pulled me out of the backstage and my eyes widened while I blush super red.

I fell in love once and almost completely

He took my chin with one of his fingers and I let him do it and now I was staring at his eyes.

she's in love with the world

He made a half heart by his other hand and I made one too by my other hand, I smiled.

but sometimes these feelings

He made our hand hold together and it fitted perfectly.

can be so misleading

He rubbed the tip of his nose at my neck and I giggled.

she turns and says "are you alright?"

He swirled me and I giggled hard.

I said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating"

He took my hand and put it in his heart, I blush. It was beating, fast!

"come and kiss me by the riverside,yeah, bobby says it's fine he don't consider it cheating now"

He leaned in while singing the part, I blushed harder then before.

Red hair with a curl

He took one of my pink locks while singing and instead of 'Red Hair' he made it 'Pink hair'.

mellow roll for the flavor

He smelled my hair and smiled while I was still blushing.