The Couple Contest Chapter 2

She started to kiss back. I broke the kiss and smiled at her while she did too.

After I we were in the mall,she dragged me to stores. I smiled at her knowing she's having a good time. We were walking when I stopped in my tracks,I saw a beautiful necklace.

"Hey,Ikuto~?" That stopped me from gazing at it,I smiled at her and "Wait here" she nodded and I left to get the necklace.

I went in the store and was greeted by the salesman "Hey,kiddou! What can I do for ya?" He asked in a gruffly voice. I pointed at the necklace "You want to buy that?" He asked and I nodded "Not much of a talka I see" and he chuckled while I just smirked.

"There's nothing to say" I told him and he nodded. "Fo who exactly?" He asked me while getting the necklace and my smirked got bigger.

"My girlfriend" I told him proudly and I pointed my strawberry who was sitting at the bench,eating strawberry ice cream. He smirked at me and ruffled my hair "Lucky Git! Are ya!"

I got out of his hold and managed to choke out an 'Of course' and he smiled at me.

After that whole commotion,I went back to her. She smiled to me "Took you long enough" she said standing up,I smiled back "Heh,sorry" with that we went back to explore

When...

"Hey lovebirds!! We want you to join this contest can you?" A boy asked and I smirked. Amu was about to say no but I interrupted her "Of course we'll join" with that the boy dragged us to the stage.

When we were at the stage,we were whispering "Ikuto,I am gonna fucking kill you after this" she whispered,threateningly. I smirk and whispered "Oh you'll change your mind after this" I told her

And she blushed. I chuckled

"Okay Lovebirds you have many enemies want to win this too so good luck to all of you!" The speaker shouted,happily.

I look at the crowd and saw the salesman giving me a thumbs up,I mouthed a 'Thank you' and he nodded while mouthing 'Good luck,kiddo' and I smiled.

"1st Round is the 'Cute Couple' be the cutest. Ready?" We shouted a 'Yeah!' The speaker smiled and "First is....you" he pointed at us,I smirked while the other couples were going to the backstage

And we were alone now. I asked the speaker in a whisper "Get one chocolate ice cream" with that he left. I turned to my strawberry and saw she was raising her eyebrow

In no time the speaker came back with one Chocolate ice cream and I saw Amu's eyes brightened and I gave it to her while the crowd watched us intensely.

When she was licking it,I licked it too. She blushed and stopped "Ikuto! Go get your own!" She said to me.

I smirked "But Amu~!" I hugged her by the waist and leaned in,our lips dangerously close. She blushed super red. I licked the ice cream,I decided to tease her.

"This needs something" I stated and she was confused,I smirked again. I got the ice cream and stopped hugging her waist. I licked it and then I kissed her without warning.

She blushed crimson red,I heard the crowd go 'awww' I smirked into the kiss. As I remember the time I had almost done this when she was a kid.

I broke the kiss and "Yum,strawberries and chocolate" she blushed deeper than before. Something catched my eye,there was an ice cream close to her lips.

I smirked yet again. She stopped blushing this time but when my face was so close it came back full force.

"W-What?" She asked,stuttering. There was still a smirk on my lips, "There's something on your face" I told her "Huh? Where?" She asked. Oh God, I love this girl!