orange

i decided to take out an orange coloured paper today as i jotted down some words to make him happy after seeing how sad he was yesterday.

'dear yoongi,

i saw you yesterday. you looked sad and angry. you tried so hard not to show it infront of your mum because you knew you had to stay strong for her. i'm sorry that your family is in a mess right now and so are you. i didn't mean to eavesdrop but i heard it so don't be mad at me :( i just want to say that no matter how bad or tough it is right now for you, always smile and stay strong because i believe in you and it's a waste not being able to see that precious smile of yours. i just want to hug you so bad right now.

love, your secret admirer'

i folded it into a heart as i strolled to his house. i slipped the orange paper heart in his mailbox like i always would.

i saw yoongi as he walked out from his house and hide in the corner. he opened the mailbox as he pulled out my orange paper heart.

he opened it and was reading it with seriousness in his face that i couldn't tell whether he was okay with me knowing about his family matters or whether he was mad that i invaded his privacy.

i was about to leave with the slight disappointment in me when i suddenly heard him sobbing. i watched him from afar with concerned eyes as he broke down while clutching the paper near his chest.

min yoongi, it hurts so much seeing you like this. it's okay, i know you're going to get through this.