blue

after what happened yesterday, i started to stay away from my stepbrother.

i took out a blue coloured paper as i penned down my favourite things about yoongi.

'dear yoongi,

do you know how your deep voice makes me feel butterflies in my stomach? do you know how your death stare is so sexy that you were like seducing the girls which i hate :( because idw anyone to get you but haha it's okay i probably ain't someone you would love sigh. i'm having troubles lately adjusting to a new family. it's hard yoongi. it really is. but you know what? you, your presence itself makes me forget all my troubles hehe.

love, your secret admirer'

i folded it into a heart as i this time ran to yoongi's house since i didn't want to be caught by my stepbrother again. i placed the blue paper heart into his mailbox.

i froze as i saw yoongi hugging a girl outside the door. she was all giggling and she looked beautiful that i feel so insecure of myself now.

i looked at how wide yoongi's smile is when he hugged her. my heart felt like it broke into million pieces. my tears were gathered in my eyes as i tried to look away but i couldn't bring myself to.

of course he would have a girlfriend already since i was only a coward that couldn't confess my feelings earlier. it's okay yoongi. even if you don't know who i am, i hope you're happy with her.

i wish you the best.