School

Maria's p.o.v

I walked into the school pissed off because of kelly and her attitude. She can be a total bitch at times but you know what im gonna brush it off and not worry about it. I walked to my locker and I see Michael and he is smiling at me. I just look away because I ain't got time for the BS.

I heard someone call my name from the end of the hall.. "Mariaaaa!" a dude voice calls out. Who the fuck is calling my name? "Damn ma you couldn't hear me calling your name?" Anthony said. Anthony is my ex he still wants me but he can't drop his hoes so he aint gonna get with me until he act right. "What Anthony?" "Damn Ma You looking good in those jeans you wore those for me? Look at ya, hair nice, pretty face, fat ass, big breast mmm... what else I can ask for?" This nigga is tripping but I slick did blush a little I love getting compliments. "Nigga bye I aint got time imma be late for class." With that being said I grabbed my books and headed to Mr.Jackson class. Mr.Jackson was my favorite teacher he was a cutie and he was in his mid 20's. I walk in with my head down and he speaks "Good morning Maria!" he says with a smile showing off his deep dimples. Ohh... Mr.Jackson is so fine he got a body a nice face and he got dimples on top of that I would-- "Maria are you listening go take your seat" Mr.Jackson cut me out of my thoughts. "Okay sorry I was thinking about something" I said smiling. "I see" he responded smiling and he gave me a wink. I walk to the back of the room and took my seat. "Mmm..." Anthony said and he gave me a face.  Anthony is sexy but he don't know how to be loyal. He about 5'11 he got hazel eyes brown skinned got a body, waves, braces they are blue and white but there's nothing wrong with his teeth.., and he got deep dimples. The boy is just bad all over. We went out for about 2 1/2 months and he cheated on me with this ugly girl named Amber he wanted head n he couldn't get it from me so he got it from her and I broke up with him. He claimed he was sorry and he wouldn't leave me alone. He knew he lost something good. I leave my thought and hear the last part of what Mr.J was saying. "--Alright so I'm going to let you guys work with a partner for this project.." everyone cheered when he said that. "--don't get so happy because I'm picking your partners." He start calling out names and people got with their partners I hope he don't put me with Anthony. "Maria you will be working with Der--" I sigh in relief thank god. "No I'm sorry Maria you will be working with Anthony and Derrick you will be with Mike.." Mr. J said. Oh my goodness really? "Well, well well I guess god answered my prayers. I'll be at your house after school to start on our project partner." Anthony said. There is no way he is coming to my house. "Umm... DON'T get your hopes up and your not coming to my house ill come to yours instead." I said being smart. "Okay ma see you there." The bell rang and we left class. Throughout the day I couldn't do nothing but think about why Michael kept starting at me and how I was going to put up with Anthony with out him getting in my head. I was in my thoughts so much that the day went bye so fast. Kelly and Caleb got a ride home so I left and went home.