Him

I pulled up in the drive way and went in the house and no one was anywhere to be found. I went up stairs to my room picked me out some black sweat pants with a white and black half shirt. I looked at my phone and it said it was 3:14 I need to go to Anthony house so I can leave before it gets to dark because I don't know what be going on in this nigga head. I grabbed my phone charger a sprite from the kitchen and checked for my keys and headed to Anthony house. I Forgot which house was his so I had to call him and tell him to come outside.

"I can't fuck with you no moe hoe and I'm sorry you a disloyal ass Bitch hoe you sorry--" played by yo gotti as his ringback tone. "Hello?" Anthony said "Can you come outside I forgot which one was your house." I asked and demanded at the same time. "Aite Ma."

We hung up the phone and I parked on the curb and sat there until I saw him come out side. He had on some grey sweats with out a shirt n a towel over his shoulder. I started my car up and pulled in his drive way. He watched me get out the car and he smiled and walked back inside. His house was so big and its only two people living in it. He live with his big brother who is in the army so he basically living by himself. His parents died when he was 3 in a airplane crash so the only person he had left was his big brother and his big brother took him in. I walked up what seemed like 100 stairs and I was tired as hell. When I finally reached the door I walked in breathing hard and he stood there laughing at me. "You tired?" He said. "What you think?" I replied.

Anthony's P.O.V

Maria fine ass just called me as soon as I was about to take a shower asking me to come outside because she forgot what house I lived in. I went outside and saw a car pulling up in the drive way. Maria stepped out looking bad as fuck. She had on some black sweats and a white and black fitted half shirt that say Bad or nah? on it. I couldn't help but stare at her she so damn sexy. I walked back in the house and she came in 2 minutes after me breathing hard. I start laughing cause she cute as hell when she turn red. "You tired?" I asked joking. "What you think?" She said sarcastically. "You want anything to drink?" "Nah I'm good I got a sprite." she said. She helped her self and sat down on the couch. "I'm finna hop in the shower I'll be back help yourself to anything and make yourself at home." I told her. "Okay bye stinky." she said and she giggled. She is so damn bad I don't know why i let her go. I laughed and walked to the back of the house to the nearest bathroom to take a shower.  23 minutes later I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I forgot my briefs in the room so I walked out the room and walked into the living room where Maria was I came around the corner and Maria mouth dropped and her eyes were stuck on my body. "See some you like?" I said while reaching over her getting my briefs.  She closed her mouth and crossed her legs as if she had to pee. I laughed and she was staring at my print in the towel. She finally looked up at me and saw me smiling. "Boy aint nobody stunting you." She said being smart. "Okay if you say so." I smiled walked away and went upstairs I felt her eyes glued on me the whole way up the stairs.

María's P.O.V

Anthony walked out the bathroom smelling good with a towel wrapped around him. I couldn't do nothing but stare. He had a body and when I say body I mean body. Got me regretting not being with him. I noticed that my mouth was open I hope he didn't notice so I closed my mouth.  As I was about to say something I saw his print damn he packing I made my way back up to his face and he was looking down at me smiling. "Boy ain't nobody stunting you." I said as I forced that lie out of my mouth. "Okay if you say so" he said smiling. He walked away and went upstairs, I watched his every move. Man that boy is fine. He finally came back down stairs with some sweats on. He sat beside me smelling all good mmm... lawwdd. He said something but I was too lost in my thoughts. "Helloooo..." he said. "What?" "So are you ready to start on this project?" He said. "Nah.. I just want to get some ideas on what we want to do for it." I said as I looked down at my phone. He moved closer to me and I moved over so that it would be a big space between us. "Why you acting like that you know you want me as much as I want you." he said.  I do want him but I don't think he ready for a relationship.  I mean I like him but I don't think he ready. "Come on ma tell me you don't want me and I'll leave you alone and be honest with me." He said. I thought to myself I like him but  I don't wanna tell him. I'm just go be honest. "Okay I like you but you got too many thots and I'm not with all of that. Until you drop them there will not be a us." I said. He looked at me smiled and pulled his phone out and handed it to me. "Check it I don't have anything in it." he said. I looked at him and he gave me that go ahead look. I looked through his phone and by surprise he didn't have anything in there that was too bad. "Aight I believe you" I said . "I will--" My phone started to ring and it was my dad telling me to come home ugh.. "What's wrong?" Anthony asked "I have to go text me later." I said I got up and walked out and he followed me outside watching me get in my car and pull off.