Date Night

After I got out the shower i walked in to my closet looking for something to wear. It felt good outside so im not going to wear something too long or too short. I decided on my black fitted dress and my black and red luxury brands louis vuitton high heels. After getting dressed i checked my self out a few times and wore my hair curly since im mixed i dont wear weave thats the good part of being half Puerto Rican one half of my hair is black and the other half is a dirty blonde color. I looked at my phone and it read 7:15 im actually surprised i was ready on time. I went downstairs and saw Anthony pacing back and forth in the living room like he was nervous. I chuckled and he looked up at me coming down the stairs. "Damn ma" he said smiling showing off his dimples. "What? I look that bad?" i asked slightly smiling. I finished walking down the stairs and walked towards him. He smelt and looked so good. Mmm. I could just rip his clothes off. "Nah ma you look beautiful." he said turning me around to see my whole figure. I smiled and moved back some. "Thanks you dont look bad yourself." He brushed himself off and smiled "I try i try..." he said chuckling. We left out the house and it was a black hummer limo outside my house. My mouth dropped cause he really went all out unless he just got it because he didn't pick a good place for us to go. "Anthony..." "You like?" he said smiling "yea but why the limo if we got a car?" i asked shocked. "Dont ask so many questions ma just enjoy it while it last." he said grabbing my hand leading me to the limo. I got in the limo amazed at how big it was inside. I dont know what he was trying to prove but he went all out.

Anthony P.O.V

I went all out for Maria so she could see how much i really wanted to be with her. I know i fucked up bad but i like shawty a lot and i cut all my hoes off so i can just focus on her. I had something very special for us planned. We pulled up at the Regal Movie Theater, our first stop, i wanted to watch the new scary movie woman in black 2 so i could have her a little jumpy so she could be under me. "Alright we are at our first destination " i said smiling at Maria. I got out the limo and went to the other side to let her out. She grabbed my hand and stepped out. Her smile slowly faded into a frown. "Anthony Really?" she said "What?" i said smirking i already know what she was thinking why did i get a limo to go the movies but this is the first part our date wont began until after the movie. "Why the hell did you get a limo just to go the movies? I could have wore some sweats or something to the movies not this." she said rolling her neck. "Chill ma just enjoy the night while it last. Now come on our movie awaits." i said smiling. We walked up to the front of the movie theather and glanced at all the movies the had out for showing. "Ooo I wanna see taken 3 or Annie or The Wood." she said biting down on her bottom lip she was so sexy. Man ion know where i went wrong. We walked up to the next open window and my whole mood changed. "Hi, welcome to Regal Movie Theater how many tickets and what movie are you going to see?" she looked up and saw my face and her smile faded into a frown she folded her arms across her chest before she spoke. "Anthony? What hoe did you bring with you this time?" she said rolling her neck. I cant believe i ran into this gal i just cut her off two weeks ago and i been avoiding her for the longest. "What the fuck you mean hoe?" Maria said getting sassy back with her. "Look all of this aint called for just give me two tickets to woman in black two." i said ignoring what just happened. She handed me two tickets and we went inside. "I dont wanna see a scary movie" she said stopping in the middle of the floor. "Come on ma dont be like that just watch the movie with me." i grabbed her hand and she followed me to the snack bar. "Get what you want but dont get too much ion want you to get full." i said smiling. She rolled her eyes at me and order. "Can i have a large coke some sour gummy worms and a small pop corn."she said "And what for you sir?" the cashier said. "I want some sour skittles and thats it." i said the cashier rung up our things and after we paid for it we went back to the room our movie was in. "Why didnt you get a drink?" maria asked me "Cuz you got a large coke we sharing girl we gotta stick together its hard out here on a nigga." i said causing her to laugh. "Ion know where your mouth been ion want you drinking out my straw." she said smiling rolling her neck "you need to be worrying about where they gonna be." i smirked and she shook her head. "Shh... Stop laughing the movie finna start." i said budging her a little. She scooted closer to me and got comfortable as the movie began.

~30 Minutes Later Into The Movie~

Maria been jumping through the whole movie so far. She leaned her head on my shoulder and when she got scared she put her face into my tux. "Oh Hell nah!" she yelled while jumping hard "Shh... You being loud ma." i said "loud my ass. Did you see that?" "yeah i saw it now watch the movie." i whispered to him. She turned back around facing the screen and layed her head on my shoulder. Throughout the rest of the movie Maria was still jumpy and had a few more outburst it was actually funny and cute. After the movie was over we walked out front to our limo and i let her inside first. "You like the movie ma? " i asked while getting into the limo. She playfully hit my arm and smacked her lips " You trynna be funny?" she said rolling her neck "Nah ma im forreal" i said smirking "i guess it was okay" she said smiling "that's good ma." The rest of the ride we was vibing to the music and having small conversation. Once we arrived to our next destination i began to become nervous. Like what if she dont like it and be ready to go home or tell a nigga im lame or something. I hope she like it i really want to enjoy this night with her. The limo stopped and we pulled up to the Murachy Hotel. Only famous people come here while they are here in town but my boy Xavier hooked me up and only charged me $1000 for a night. "Whew. Im hunnngggrrryyy im finna go cook something you hungry?" Maria said. "Yeah im hungry but we not at your house and unfortunately you wont be cooking tonight because we are finna go on our real date the movies was just the appetizer and lunch now were at dinner." i said grabbing her hand leading her up to the hotel. We stopped at the entrance and i pulled out a blind fold and placed it on her face. She jumped a little before clearing her throat "what the hell you doing Anthony? " she asked with curiosity in her voice. "Its a surprise ma nah come on and dont ask too many questions Mrs. Curious." i said laughing. She smacked her lips and held my hand and followed me inside. Once we got off the elevator we walked up to the railing and i stood behind her and took the blind fold off.

Maria P.O.V

"Oh My Gawwd!" i said surprised. "You did all of this? " i said smiling ear from ear. "Yeah ma i wanted to show you how much i truly care for you so i wanted this to be special." he said walking up to me holding my waist. Once he grabbed me it sent chills down my spine.

I tried not to give in to him but it was hard i was so attracted to him and i know he attracted to me, but then i remembered im a virgin. I stopped kissing him and said "I wanna wait Anthony" he kissed me once more then he smiled

"I will wait as long as you want" we walked over to the table and next thing i know Tyrese came out and started to sing stay i almost cried i ate my food it was beautiful he had lights hanging from the air it was beautiful i can't believe he did this for me he's so sweet. The rest of the night we talked about old Times and how much we've grew since we separated. Im really feeling the kid but I don't want to rush into anything too fast. Hopefully this end up turning out right for us because I see a huge change in him.