This Morning

Shawn POV

Today I woke up for school and looked at the clock beside my bed, it was 7 30am. I got out of bed and got dressed in a black shirt with a v-neck and some blue jeans. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mom standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes.

"Good morning mom!" I said as I walked into the room.

"Morning Shawn!" My mother said as she started to fill the sink with water.

I grabbed my lunch money from the counter and kissed my mother goodbye. I picked my backpack up off the floor, slipped my black converse on my feet and headed out the door. I got into my black Jeep and drove to school.

I parked in the student parking lot and got out of my car. I headed for the school doors, and as soon as I walked in I noticed everyone staring at the middle in the hallway.

I pushed through everyone and made my way to the middle, only to see some girl pushing another girl against the lockers, my eyes went to the books spilled on the floor. I realized what was happening and I shouted, "What's going on here!?"

The girl that was pushing the girl against the locker turned and walked away without a word. I bent down and started organizing her books, and helped her up. I handed her her books and told her I would see her later, I planned on it. I walked away and I thought to myself, "I like her, she seems cool." And with that I headed to first period.