First period

Y/N POV

After the incident in the hallway I tried to stay low and not bump into the guy that helped me. I headed to Math and as soon as I got there I headed my sea, which thankfully at the back of the class.

My teacher was teaching us something new and I tried to pay attention, but all I could think about was that guy.

Soon enough the bell rang and I packed my stuff up and headed out the door. I had a spare second period so I decided to go to the school library and read.

I got a book and ended up siting in farthest corner of the library and started my book, only to be interrupted a few minutes later.

"Hey" A familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw the guy that helped me this morning, so much for trying to avoid him. I shut my book and said hey back. He sat down on the seat next to me, and looked into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and ended up looking down at my lap. I could still feel him looking at me, and he finally said, "I want to talk to you."

"Okay." I said hesitantly.

"Are you okay from this morning. I was worrying about you all of last period. I barely paid attention." He told me, his eyes not leaving you once.

I turned to him and said, "I was thinking about you to, but I don't know your name."

"It's Shawn." Putting his hand out for me.

"Y/N." I said as I shook his hand.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could have your phone number so we could hang some time." Shawn asked shyly, looking down so I wouldn't see his cheeks turning red.

I smiled and we both put each other's phone number in the other person's phone. We both took our phones back, and Shawn said, "I will text you later." He then got up and left.
I smiled and started to read my book again, but it was no use cause the only thing I could think about was Shawn. Then it hit me, I remembered why he seemed familiar, he was Shawn Mendes.