Serena's Secret Part 20

Just when Serena thought this game couldn't get any worse. She gulped, and her face gradually grew more and more red. The reddest it had ever been. "That's a dumb truth.. c-could I have a dare instead?" She asked, a slight shake in her voice.
To this, Misty laughed.
"Okay, sure. I dare you to confess your feelings for Ash." Serena looked from Misty to Ash, her heart racing. How did she get herself mixed up in this.

Ash saw how distressed Serena had got over this and took charge.
"Look, Serena and I have to go.. plan Bonnie's birthday. We'll see you guys later." He held out his hand and helped Serena up. He could feel her trembling.
"Woah woah woah, wait until Serena's done!" Misty ran in front of the Serena. "Confess! Confess! Confess!" She began chanting in her face. Serena backed away until Misty had her up against a wall, intimidatingly close to her, the sternness growing in her voice.
"Misty you're going too far!" Dawn pulled at her arm. "Please stop, look what you're doing to her."

Serena was red in the face, and she was noticeably trembling. Her whole body was shaking. 'Don't let her see it gets to you. Don't let her see it gets to you.' She continued chanting this over and over in her mind, adamant that she wasn't going to let this manipulative girl make her cry.
Misty laughed in Serena's face.
"What am I doing to her? I'm helping the poor girl. CONFESS!" She shouted, spit flying in Serena's face. Serena looked Misty straight in the eyes.
"I-I've had enough of you." She trembled.
"Oh how pathetic. Serena you need to grow up." Misty sneered.
Korrina jumped in and moved Misty away from Serena.
"I think that's enough truth or dare for tonight."

Serena was still standing against the wall, her face still deep red, but the trembling had gone down a little. Dawn motioned her head toward Serena at Ash, telling I'm to see how she was. He nodded and turned to her.
"Sere.. c'mon it's okay. Just ignore her." He cupped Serena's cheek with his hand. She looked up at him, feeling herself trembling more. She could feel everyone's eyes watching them.
'I can't do this.' She told herself.
"Just... GET OFF ME!" She shouted, pushing Ash away from her and running out the door.