Chapter 4

PRINCE POV-

...:Earlier that day:...

Wassup I'm prince, people call me that because my pops is the owner of the biggest Gang around here and every one calls him King so being the fact that I'm his son and I will be taking over when I turn 21 they call me prince. If you haven't noticed yet I'm kind of a big deal all the girls want to be with me if I just smirk at a broad they will be stripping me and them selves. what can I say I just have that look that other niggas don't have.

I was chilling In my best nigga room, just siting around playing Play Station 3.

And then his phone rung.

"Mannnnn who's that" I said pausing the game annoyed cuz I was just starting to win.

"FUCK" He screamed getting up.

"What? who is it?" I said

"Brianna" he said answering the phone and walking out.

I laughed a little, Brianna is his on and off "girl friend" but she annoying as fuck.

I got up and looked out his window to see some girl getting dressed, God damn look at that ass. I bite my lip and I could feel my self getting excited as I watched her slip on her shorts.

I watched her sexy ass get dress and then she looked at me and I gave her a smirk.

But she gave me a stank look and closed blinds.

I walked out the room and heard john arguing on the phone. I went down stairs and looked out the front door to see her walking tords her car. time for me to make my move. I smiled at my self and walked over.

JOHN POV-

Me: Brianna I fucking said I didn't damn

Brianna: No your just saying that to get me to shut up. but no john your going to listen to what I have to say.

Me: Your getting on my fucking nerves bri i will be over there later so calm your ass the hell down

Brianna: Fuck you john have fun with your whores

Me:Bitch I will

.::: End of phone call:::.

Ughhh this bitch just killed my whole vibe. why can't I ever find I nice girl that's all I want is just a chill girl.

Anyway I'm John and that was Brianna my "girl" but no one cares about her. I'm 17 and im part of the Gold gang the biggest gang out but I'm sure you already know this. most people call me white boy well because I'm white. but I grew up in the hood on the outside my skin is white but my soul is black. People get my looks confused I might look sweet but I will bust a cap in someone ass quick fast and in a hurry.

I saw prince walk out so I don't know where his ass heading too we finishing this game, he was hype cuz he was winning.

Prince POV-

I watched Mercadi pull off and I stood there for a min. Just in shocked and a little happy, I just liked the vibe that came off of her.

"Aye man what you over there looking at"

"nothing man mind your damn business" I said walking back over to his house.

I knew John since I can remember we always used to chill since dipper days. He was about my size like 6'1 or something he had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair that feel in his face like Justin Bieber hair.

We walked back in his house and started playing the game again.

" so who was the little ma you was talking to" he said.

I rolled my eyes " didn't I say mind your damn business" I said laughing and pushing his head with my hand.

"Well a nigga wanted to know, cuz from where I was standing she looked hella fine"

"Yeah she is" I said I laughed a little.

And she was, she was about 5'3 or 4 she was light-skin and she had light brown hair that came to her mid back. Small stomach and big hips and thighs and ass, she was thick all in the right places. She looked like her bra size was about a C not to big but not to small, in my eyes this girl was perfect.

" her name is Mercadi" I said.

"Oh for real" he said not even pay me no mind .

..:LATER THAT DAY:..

MERCADI POV-

I walked back In to my house with some bags from the local super market. After looking at the town I realized it's not the nicest town to be in.

"MAAAA" I screamed.

I walked in the kitchen and left the bags in the kitchen.

"MAAAAAAAA" I screamed.

"Yes child yes" she said walking in.

"What kind of town you got us leaving in."

" oh cadi don't start" she said putting up food.

"Mom you have us living in the ghetto" I said.

I forgot to mention that my mom is white, and my dad was black they met at a crazy party and he bailed out when I was born. So living with my mom all my life I grew up around white people in nice towns. I wasn't use to this.

" look this is all that was available" she said.

"UGHHHHHH" I screamed walking out. I walked out the house and I sat on the porch. I pulled out my phone and logged on to twitter.

I heard walking and I looked up and saw 2 boys walking. One was brown skin with a low hair cut and light brown eyes and he stood about 6'2 and the other was light skin with all these tattoos all over his chest and arms and he was about 6'1. I watched them as they walked on the house next door to mine. What kind of house is that? Who lived there? And bless the soul who created tho fine ass boys.

PRINCE POV-

"AYE" Khlil said walking in with Chris. Thos was two other boys who was close to me and john we meet them in middle school.

They came over and sat on the couch next to us.

"What's good" Chris said getting comfortable.

" Same old same old" I said.

"Aye where's the action at it's been dead around here" Khalil said.

" mannn ion know gangs been quite and shit" I said rubbing my head.

"A fine little hunny moved in next door" John said.

"Oh word" Khalil said.

We talked a little about Mercadi and then changed the subject to stupid shit or something. with us four we can never stay on subject.

Then johns little sister came walking down the stairs she was like 15 and her name is Jessica even tho she's 2 years younger then me I always had a crush on her, she had jet black hair and it came to like the middle of her back she had big Dark brown eyes that sometimes turned light brown, she stood about 5'1 so she was very tiny.

"Hey y'all" she said

"Wassup Jess" we all said in union.

She walked over and sat next to me on the arm of the couch.

"Where jada at" she said.

jada was my twin sister we looked just a like she was just a girl version and she was like 5'5, she has tats and piercings and little gages, my sister was a badass with the worst attitude completely different from Jess.

"Ion know, she wasn't home when I left" I said.

"Oh i'll just call her" she said standing up. And she walked out the front door.

For some reason I can't get this girl out my mind it's something about Mercadi that just makes me crazy. Ion know but imma get to know her.