Chapter 15

...:::John POV:::...

I took Brianna to the hospital, and after 15 mins of waiting they finally took us back, they ran a few tests on her and stuff like that. She was laying on the table and I was siting next to her.

"How you feel" I said.

"I feel better then I did earlier" she said.

"That's wassup" I said.

A few moments later the doctor walked back in.

"Okay... so we ran a few test, and there's nothing that's really seriously wrong with you..but there is one thing that stood out to me" the doctor said. "Brianna did you know that your pregnant" he continued.

"I'm what?" Brianna said.

"Oh shit" I said low. I sat back in my chair and put my hand over my face just in shock, im surprised I don't even know how to react to it.

"I'll give you time to think about it, when your ready just go fill a few papers out, at the front desk and you can go" the doctor said and then he walked out.

"I can't believe this" Brianna said.

"Who you been fucking yo" I said.

"YOU" she screamed.

I stood up quick, "you know damn well you been fucking other niggas bri" I said.

"No the fuck I haven't the last time I fucked someone who was besides you was like 3 months ago" she said.

To be honest I know she ain't lying. I can tell that I been the only one hitting, cuz she been wanting the D more lately.

"Ard bri ard" I said siting back down calming my self down.

"What are we going to do" she said with a shaky voice.

"I don't know" I said.

Then my phone rung and I answered it.

..:::Phone convo:::..

Me- wassup

Prince- where you at bro

Me- it's a long story but wassup

Prince- King said to come to the trap, we need to make a deal.

Me- right now

Prince- yeah nigga

Me- Ard I'll be there in like 20 mins.

Prince- Ard

..:::End of convo:::..

"Ard come on bri I'm going to drive you back home" I said.

"Ard" she said getting up.

We walked out of the room and down the hall and I saw a familiar face standing there.

"Chris?" I said.

Chris turned his attention to me

"Wassup man what are you doing here" he said.

"I took Brianna here what are you doing here?" I said.

"Oh...um chilling" he said

"In a hospital??" I said confused.

"Oh um see my mom's aunt's cousin's husband's sister is sick and my mom wanted me to come pay her a visit" he said.

I stood there for a moment. this nigga be on some other shit.