Chapter 11

:::Mercadi POV:::

:::NEXT DAY:::

I woke up feeling horrible yesterday was just so bad, I don't even know if I can bare to face John I don't even think we are together. great my first week in a new town and I probably already made a repetition for my self. I looked at my phone and it was 8:00 am, oh this is just great now I'm late for school.

I got out of bed slowly and walked to my bathroom, I'm just going to take a quick shower, usually that makes me feel better.

After the shower I still feel like shit, so I just did the rest of my hygiene and threw on tights and a crop top. and I put my hair in a messy bun. I looked at the time again and it was now 8:30, if I rush I can still make it to first period... yeah but I'm not going to rush.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs my mom wasn't even home, she wasn't even home last night, so I didn't have anyone to talk to.

I put on flip flops and grabbed my bag then I headed out.

.:::15 mins later:::.

I walked in the school and everyone was in the halls going to there next classes, I walked to the office and got a late slip then I went to the class. witch was math the class that I had with all of John and them.

I walked in the class and once again everyone looked at me, it's just like everyone knows what I did, I looked back and John and everyone was just looking at me and Brianna was siting next to him. but I didn't see prince over there so I just took the first seat in the front of the class. and this time I was not going to go to the bathroom.

..:::Jessica POV:::..

So I was in class doing my school work when my phone vibrated, I slowly took my phone out and looked at it under the desk and it was a text from Dominic the boy I met in the park, we been talking every night on the phone and texting everyday. He is the sweetest boy I ever met and hopefully soon he might ask me out.

..:::Text Convo:::..

Dominic- Hey baby

Jess- Hii babe

Dominic- wyd

Jess- in school hbu.

Dominic- we should meet up later

Jess- what time

Dominic- like 1

Jess- in the afternoon?

Dominic- lmao no in the morning. so I'll meet you outside your house then ttyl 😘

..::End Of Convo::..

I I took a screenshot the covo and sent it to jada, she sent back question marks and I just said idk. i mean like I do trust him and I know he won't do anything to put me in harms way. but I know my parents not going to let me leave and I know damn sure johns not. so I guess I'm going to have to sneak out.

..:::Later On That Day:::..

We was in lunch. And I was siting at the table with our little group, just me jada 2 other girls and like 5 boys. and of corse we was having a weird as conversation like usually.

"Ok so how many of you girls are virgins" one of the boys named josh said.

"I'm a virgin" jada said. everyone bust out in laughter.