Chapter 5-First Phase

The eye in the ceiling was only one of many that were connected to a series of monitors in a dark secluded room. The monitors were large and lofty, making the man's view of Gwendolyn exceedingly clear. He sat in front of the monitor, his finger hooked around his chin, studying her.
Then, he pushed the swivel chair backwards and walked to a computer on a table behind him and began to type.

First Phase

Subject:Gwendolyn Dauphine Conner

Gender:F

Age:12

Time:04:57p.m.

Health Status:N/A

Observation

The subject seems to be in good mental health. She woke up agitated but does not seem to be distraught.

She is responding well to Subject Asunción, a well placed distraction.

Gwendolyn has attempted escape already, showing that her vitals are strong and within normal limits.

Gwendolyn suffered a physical and mental accident. She witnessed the death of her mother, Gwyneth Lorraine Conner and stepbrother, Michelangelo Darkstone.

Gwendolyn was in a coma for a period of five days. She has multiple injuries on her skin and a swelling on her forehead. She has not been attended to by a physician. Her current health status is unknown.

End Of Report.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°