The painfull vist

Anya-

Anya-

A few days later after the incident...

"Tap Tap"

A soft knock on the door awoke me from a gentle slumber."Who is it",I moaned."Miss the King said to tell you to get dressed and be ready by exactly 8:30."
"Why?"
"You and the King have a special visitor today."

"Great",I mumbled sarcastically,"hu sorry I didn't quite catch that your highness."Oh nothing ,don't worry.Tell my father I'll be there."
"Oh there was one other thing he told me to tell you..."
"Yes..."
"Don't be LATE!"
"I won't ", I mumbled .With that she was gone with a flash skipping down the hall towards the servants pantries.

Once again there was a hideous pink frilly dress all neatly set out for me.Once again I refused to wear the monstrous dress laid out in front of me, I swear it was so bright and colourful I could go blind just looking at it.

And that's NOT an exaggeration!

Once again I turned to the rescue of my super wardrobe.

I chose a completely black dress with a tight fitting waist that showed of and my gifted curves, it had a short trail on the back to add a little bit of a dramatic flow to the look

I chose a completely black dress with a tight fitting waist that showed of and my gifted curves, it had a short trail on the back to add a little bit of a dramatic flow to the look.The skirt flowed out just above my thigh with a river like movement until it reaches the marble flooring of my room,it had a sweetheart  collar with a row of lace just lining up with me collarbone.

I chose some short,stubby,black and well polished heals. I reached a hand over to the thick pice of rope with golden tassels hanging on the end,that summoned someone to come tend to my needs.

A small maid came running in.She had a small and delicate figure with big dark blue eyes,that looked like we're drowning with sorrow."You called my lady..."
"Yes, please may you put my hair into a French braid that trials of my shoulder...also bring me my breakfast I have an important visitor coming soon so be quick now of with you..."
I dismissed her with a wave of my hand.Sure enough though,she was quick.Before I knew it my heir  was done and I was well fed.

I must say the girl has a talent with hair,and multi tasking!Before I knew it,it was quarter past 8 I had better be going to the great hall/ball room/thrown room.

At the great hall...

I looked at the three thrones and did not see my father there so I looked down towards the other side of the huge hall that was 3 times bigger than my room and walk in closet combined and sure enough he was there.

I waved across the hall towards him.He caught the movement out the corner of his eye and smiled and waved back.I went over to my thrown and plonked myself onto in."Stop slouching",my father called from all the way across the room.I just rolled my eyes at his snarky comment."I saw that",he called out at me as he made his way across the hall.

"Saw what",I replied sweetly.He gave me a stern look the one that use to make me cry.I just shrugged my shoulders at him in reply."Doesn't make me cry anymore,"I said flatly.It was his turn to  rolled his eyes this time.He chuckled softly to himself, I didn't disturb him for he seemed lost in thought.

Than there was a trumpet play loud and clear bringing my father out off his trance."The Prince has arrived",announced the guard proudly."Let him in,"my father waved his hand in dismissal the guard bowed low,once to my father and once to me."Stop slouching...and I mean it this time no jock!"I straightened my back hands in my lap head held high.Father seemed to approve since he stoped hissing order in my ear like Medusa.

Than it struck me the tingle the pins in needles like in the dream,am I still asleep right now?No I couldn't be because there was no fog or anything just the tingle than a pain...a stabbing pain it got worse the closer the visitor got to me.A howl of pain escaped from my lips,I started burning up in flames again. My heart rate sped up and so did the flames as they slowly consumed me.

"HELP,HELP,HELP PLEASE OH GOD SOMEONE ANYONE...PLEASE MAKE IT STOP..."

I could feel the dark side of me trying to consume me and weaken me until I can no longer hold the box shut!"Help please...oh god she's trying to get out again...ow it hurts please stop..." I pleaded,but I knew she'd only stop when she was released and free of that horrible prison I'd trapped her in.Tears were streaming down my  face as the toucher carried on "hold on Anya ...don't ...out", my father was trying to say something I couldn't hear him though.The world began to haze and fuzz around me!

All is black...