Is it true?!

Anya-

"Why,"I asked him.
"Because your my only hope."
"Only hope for what?"I backed away from him slowly and cautiously.
"To get my kingdom back."
"WHAT?!?!"
"A long time ago my ancestors ruled over the land of ice and snow until one day we were ambushed by the Sentervios..."
"The royal families ancestors ambushed your ancestors and took the royal crown..."it all was finalist starting to make sense "so you want to gain it back!"

Seb only nodded.

"And I can help how?"
"You have power and inside information."
"How do I know your not bluffing or how do I know once you have the royal crown back you won't try to take mine?"
"I saved you didn't I..."
"Yes you did but you could of easily plans the attack and saved me,it all could of been an act."
"The prince was NOT sent to help you,he was sent to KILL you!"

My mouth hung open trying to process everything thing he just told me.

"N...n...n...no,that means he killed my father m...m...my sister,"I stuttered bearly able to breath.

He looked at me sympathetically.

"Hey,it's going to be ok."

I looked up at him and bursts into tears.He crouched down beside me and reached out a hand I flinched back instinctively.He withdrew his hand.

I sighed sadly at the painful truth.

Than the question struck me"why did he try to kill me?"
"Because he knows you can help me other throw his kingdom before he gets to rule. And the truth is... he's scared of such power you hold. So he tries to keep controls of you, but he must of decided to kill you instead... but why the?", he said the last part mostly to himself.

" So.... what do we do?,"I said.
"You,you mean your in?!"He sounded slightly shocked, it was rather amusing.
"Well I do owe you since you saved my life.", I said in reply.
" For now princess...for now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii, guys I'm back! Yayyyyy so so so sorry for the wait and I know this is only a short chapter but please like and comment what you think of of. Thx guys xxxxx