Part 1 - Nightmare

That night, while Zoro slept in the crow's nest, he began to have a nightmare, the same as always.

He was running through a burning forest, while he pulled a woman behind him.
"Zoro, please, just go. I'm only slowing you down, I'll be fine." The woman said. She was as beautiful as a goddess, at least she was. Now she was covered in her own blood and had severe cuts and bullet wounds all over her body.
"No, you can barely walk! Let alone fight!" Zoro replied and he lifted her bridal style and ran further.
"Zoro, this mess is because of me. All they want is me and they won't stop until they get me. Please let me go before they destroy the whole island." Then Zoro got shot in his right arm, which meant that he could no longer carry the woman. He grabbed her wrist with his good hand and he ran further. They had reached the coast and reached for the little boat, which had already been prepared for departure. While Zoro was busy with the boat, he heard the woman cry behind him. He looked around and saw her on her knees, facing her old home, crying her eyes out in her hands. He wanted to comfort her but he had to get them off the island so he turned back to finish the untying. But when he did, the woman suddenly pushed him, which caused him to fall into the boat. He looked back and saw that a harpoon was gonna hit him in he hadn't been pushed away. But instead of him, the harpoon had hit the woman. It had hit her back and it was stuck in the middle of her body, with the point sticking out of her chest. Then the woman fell to her knees and...

Zoro had woken up. He was sweating and breathing heavily.
"Goddammit! Not again." He said while he started to cry softly. "...Amie..." He said through his quiet sobs. He had been haunted by this dream for half a year now, four months before he ended up recruited by Luffy. Every time he thought about her, heard her name or heard Sanji screaming at him for being emotionless or insensitive with Nami. Zoro had gotten used to it but he was never able to not cry after the nightmare, though he was happy that he never saw the real deal because that story goes into small details.