Prologue

1. Travels, travels and new stuffs     

So here I am once again in a new bed, new room, new house, new town, new country and state!!Okay so let me start this right, my mom and dad work in the same company and they travel a lot and my “big” brother and I have to suffer every year when we have to leave and let our friends behind .We both just hate it, period. But what can we do about it, it’s not like we’re gonna tell our parents to leave their jobs and stay wherever it feels right.

Oh! Yeah I forgot to say it. I’m a girl for all the dumb people out there that didn’t read the title it says “the ‘life’ of Hayley Kristen Scott” and it’s obviously a girl name at least for me ‘cause I don’t think they are guys named Hayley or Kristen. So whatever, um, I’m seventeen soon to be eighteen in October “I’ll tell you the details later so keep reading” I need to go to school now.

When I finally got up after rolling many times on my bed I ran straight to the shower, took a hot bat brush my teethes and my hair, then took five minutes to watch myself in the mirror. I was average, I guess. I had long brown hair that I’d cut shoulder length kind of like Kristen Stewart the actress playing Bella in Twilight, and I had put some red and blond highlights. I had a hearth shape face,gray eyes ,and a quite small nose and mouth. I should totally put red lip stick sometimes it will make my mouth sexier I guess? I mean what do I know I’m not one of those girly girls, ugh, I actually can’t stand them. Did you notice I said ‘them’ in a familiar way,’cause I am sure I’m going to find a lot of “them”. It’s always the same thing in every school.(rolling eyes) So yeah! Back to my description, I’m thin and middle height. Done!       

“Tap,tap,tap…”,I heard someone knock violently against the door ,I bet a new car  it’s my big bro, my twin.Yes you read it right I have a twin so no need of description he looks exactly like me but taller and bigger with short hair and other personal parts too, of course.

“Yo, come on you spent like ….one century in there now!!”Dylan shouted 

“Yeah and I’ll spend one millennia if I feel like it!”I yelled back sticking my tongue even thought I know he couldn’t see me. I was so childish sometimes, so you guys better get use to it if you’re reading my story. I then sighed and open the door, to see what? A muscular boy whit no shirt on. I’ve got to say the four hours a day at the gym really paid off.

“Cover up Fabio!”I said repulsively. Bet he was doing this work out for the girls he would flirt with at school. The player, back in New York he use to date two girls at the same time but when they found out they got so damn mad! Oh well that will teach them not to fall for a player.

“Breakfast’s ready guys!”My mom yelled. Oh, my mom haven’t I told you how I loved my mom! She’s the most cool, crazy, pretty, fun mom ever but she can be very controlling and strict too. My mom looks a lot like me with curly long hair and brown eyes instead of gray. Actually none of my parents have gray eyes, they say I inherited it from my grand grand-mother,who’s … like dead now so... My dad’s great too the  funniest dad ever. Oh well! I guess my parents were made for each other. Okay enough with my ‘rents now I really got to go.

So here’s the worst part, my car broke down,so in conclusion, I’m going to have to go with my brother on first day of school, argh! Life just can’t get better! And Dylan voluntary propose to bring Mason his new besty  to school because coincidently he goes there and doesn’t have a car yet! Well he’s kind of working on an old car right now… So isn’t that just perfect! Thought I kind of actually like Mason more than the other friends Dylan had. I even consider dating him, because he is dang good looking. He has straight dark hair that he’d now cut short, with deep dark blue eyes, a straight nose and a mouth ,oh dang that mouth would’ve keep me up at night. And he was buffer than my brother, which I think that’s why Dylan started working out …

But I wouldn’t want it to affect our friendship so we will keep it formal between us after all I only known him for two weeks ‘cause he lives right next to us. And oh, of course how could I forget to tell you guys that I live in California now I use to live in Forks Washington, Los Angeles and Arizona then New York(like I told you we move a lot)But I prefer the rain and the cold, I know how odd that might seem because most people prefer the sun. And I live in a country where the sun shines pretty much every day.

When Mason got in the car taking the backseat, he gave me a long look that I didn’t quite understand.

“ ’s up guys?” said Mason.

“Good.” I said.

“Fine.” said Dylan. After a long drive we finally made it, and I started to feel dizzy and scared like I always feel every first day of school. School. Why did school exist for again, because lately I was starting to believe it was a place where bitches and jerks hang out to show off and make out. It’s just disgusting.

“Hey don’t weary hayles I’ll be there, everything we’ll be fine” said Mason leaning forwards to put his hand on my leg, obviously seeing my nervousness. Which I was kind of thankful for but it still didn’t ease my nerves, thought his hands on my knees did quite distracted me if you know what I mean ;)But at the moment, I lock eyes contact with him he retreated his hand and turn to look out the window. I was quite deflated by that but then I saw how his ears turned a shade of red. That totally took my discomfort away.

Then my moron of a brother had to open his mouth!

 “Oh poor Hayley bear is going to pi in her pants”

“At least it’s pi and not shit, like you did back in 6th grade.”I said sticking my tongue out and making Mason chuckled at my childishness, and Dylan flush in embarrassment. Well what can I say if you search me you’ll find me, and man he just shouldn’t have messed with me in the first place (evil laugh). Then Dylan got out of the car and walk off to god knows where.