10-Mama and papa penguin (only you)

After a little debate, we finally decided that Sasha was to come with us.  I mean, there’s nothing we could’ve done.  She’s David’s mate and he wasn’t willing to go without her.  Anyway, as we made our way to the entrance, we saw Sam waiting for us with our fake ID’s in hand.  Oh, Sam.  I wonder where he got those from.

        We each took ours and headed inside.  It was crowded.  There was barely enough space to walk, but we made it to the bar.  Or should I say I made it to the bar because since the moment we stepped into the night club, every one of my friends went their own ways, leaving me with only Kathy by my side.

        “Where is everyone?!”  She yelled over the music.

        “I have no idea!”  I yelled back.

        “Hey ladies, what would you like?  I’ve got everything.  To help you cool off or even get you super excited.”  The bartender said, winking at us.

        “Um... I’ll just take tequila for now.”  Kathy said, and I ordered the same for myself.

        “Seriously, tequila? You girls are sure?”  He raised an eyebrow.

        “Yep, we are.”  Kathy responded.

        “Okay, may I see your ID’s?”

        We showed them to him and he left.  When he came back with our drinks, we drank without hesitation.  Then Kent came out of nowhere, announcing that he had been looking for us everywhere.

        “Kathy, let’s dance!”  Kent shouted.

        “No, I can’t leave Hayley alone.”  She said.

        “Oh, no, it’s fine, have fun!”

        “Oh, please.  You will be left alone at a bar!”