6-Wolves....Oh! hell to the no!

Previously in TLOHKS: “Hayley, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it…” Carter pleads but I didn’t listen I just walk away.

Omg! I can’t believe he kissed me and I like it! I mean I barely know the guy and I like Mason a LOT.

When I re-entered the class I quickly jogged to Kent and Mike who were the only guys I knew except for Mason, but I was avoiding him. I certainly didn’t want to face him after what I just did. The class started with the teacher what we would be doing for the first semester: volley-ball and soccer, two of my favorite sports. He then chose the captains; I was one of them unfortunately. Urgh! I hate choosing and especially if I didn’t know how those guys played. So I ended up choosing some girl name Jessica and one name Melissa, they were like two inseparable sisters, Jane who was a shy blonde and looked quite out of shape, I wanted Kent, Mike or my brother in my team but the others were quick to pick them after I chose Mason, thought it was a tough luck because it seems like everyone wanted him in their teams. I was then left with only one spot unoccupied in my team and unfortunately when Carter decided to re-appear in gym, the coach put him in my team regardless of the protest of the other students.

“That’s not fair! She has Mason and carter in her team! How the hell are we suppose to win!” said a very athletic girl obviously very competitive.

“Natasha I will not tolerate that language in my class! Do you hear me?!” The gym teacher, Coach Martin reprimanded the girl.

Oh no! Now I have both Carter and Mason on my team. How am I going to handle both of them!

Coach Martin then assigned us our challenging team which was Natasha’s. While we were playing I founded out hat Mason and Carter were REALLY good, and she really had a reason of complaining. We won 24 to 7 against them, but then gym class came to its end, and I had to leave with Mason. Crap! I headed to the changing room while mason and Dylan waited outside for me. When I came out I heard a voice calling me.

“Hayley! Wait up! We need to talk!”Carter said running to catch up to me.

“What do you want carter!” I snapped while walking to the parking lot.

“Look I know I shouldn’t have kissed you. I just-“

“You just what Carter!? I barely know you! Wait! What am I saying!? I just met you. For all I know, you could be a serial killer.” A serial killer really I could’ve come up with something better. Deep down I knew it wasn’t fair to blame him for something I also enjoyed. But the guilt I felt had gotten the worst of me, I couldn’t help but thinking that I kind of cheated on Mase even tough we aren’t going out. Wait does that make any sense? But it didn’t matter because I hate it; I hated the way he made me feel, confuse, and attract to him. And if there was one thing I hated the most was feeling confuse.

“ Hayley I know I shouldn’t have ok. But please stop acting all defensive, I know you feel it too, this bond we have, that drowns us together. It’s something special and I can’t deny it. I also know that I’m not the only one.” Wait what is he talking about?

“I know you have that same connection with Mason. We talked about it while you were in French.” Oh so now they talk behind my back!

“Well we kind of argued about it if you ask me.” He said giving me a sheepish grin. Oh no! Could I seriously be the reason of those bruises they have, because they fought over… me?

“I think you guys should stop.” Those words came out of my mouth without me even thinking about it. But I needed to think and breathe, I mean come on I just move in and suddenly have two extremely gorgeous guys that are kind of connected to me, like we have a bond. It’s just too much to take in for little old me. And then oooh you won’t believe what happen next.