Part 4

The next morning Poppy awoke to the sound of giggles, groaning she rubbed her eyes and looked around. The flash of a camera blinding her, she blink a few more times.

"Damn it guys, it's too early for that." Poppy mumbled. "Nuh uh... It's 9 babe" Hannah responded. "Well too early for me then." Poppy looked down to find arms encircling her waist and a drooling Luke laying on her stomach.

"Lukey" Poppy poked his face "Yo man, you're leaving a puddle of drool in my belly button." Poppy groaned as Luke looked up.

Luke looked up then down at his once sleeping spot blushing hard before rubbing his face. "Well I'm glad my stomach was comfy enough for you." Poppy scrunched up her nose before attempting to get up, only to be pulled back down. Turning her head she found Ashton smiling sleepily at her. "Well hello sunshine, I kinda have Luke drool on me. Mind letting me get up?" Ashton laughed before his arm landed on the wet spot on Poppy's shirt. "Ew. That's so gross bro." Luke blushed some more before apologizing and scratching the back of his head.

Poppy smiled at Luke then looked to Hannah "Go get me a shirt?" Poppy pleaded but Hannah and Sarah refused to before reminding her that they piled everything into the car last night so they could hang out longer. Poppy sighed and debated taking off her shirt when a shirt appeared thrust into her face. Grabbing the shirt she saw Ashton smiling. "Is this your shirt? I couldn't wear it.." She was cut off by Ashton putting up a hand and insisting. "No just take it, consider it a thanks for letting me use you as a teddy bear." he giggled causing Poppy to blush.

"Okay love birds we gotta fucking goooo!" Hannah screamed hauling Sarah over her shoulder and dashing out the door after giving the boys each a hug. Poppy ran into the bathroom to change before hugging them and running after Hannah and Sarah.

"Hey. She forgot her shirt." Luke said coming out of the bathroom with a purple tank top.