Chapter 3

Kimiko: I look amazing in that picture, put one up with blonde hair or silver like kakashi's,....oh oh maybe purple

Sasuke: *scoffs*

Kimiko: what's that supposed to mean *glares at Sasuke*

Sasuke: hn *rolls eyes*

Kimiko: Why you little b-

Manybite: Quick Kakashi say it before Kimi wages war on pretty bitch

Kakashi: May-May doesn't own Naruto

===========================================================================

I walked towards the training ground where Kakashi had told me I would find him and his team, wondering what his squad would be like. I mean being a jounin wasn't all it's cracked up to be especially for someone my age.

I never really had time for friends' I was always on missions. The old man had always been worried about this, that was probably why he'd told me to work with Kakashi so I could get to know other kids my age. I admired the old man like a father even though Kakashi was my guardian we were more brother and sister.

As Kakashi's silver hair started to come to view I saw three figures standing with him. They turned around as I approached them. One of them started to wave to me, as I came to realize it was Naruto. I started to wave back with as much enthusiasm.

Time skip (I finished waving and started to run towards my fellow ramen loving acquaintance)

================================================================================

"Well, looks like you two have already met", Kakashi said pointing out the obvious.

"Wait! Is she the jounin you've been talking to us about? ", I turned around to lock eyes with a pink haired girl who seemed to have a puzzled yet curious look on her face.

"Why yes, I am", I replied, smiling at the emerald eyed pinkette.

"But you look so young, how did you get promoted as a jounin? ", She asked, suddenly interested in the topic.

I was about to reply when Kakashi spoke up before me.

"Now, let's try to take things a little slowly, we have the rest of this training session getting to know each other", he announced not looking away from his Icha Icha paradise book.

================================================================================

*Manybite:* There you go kimi

*Kimiko:* Thx babe