Meeting El Macho

Our story begins in the lovely suburbs not to far from Seattle, Washington. However, to be more specific, I-------- Middle School is the starting point. In this story, you will meet two very important people- Sarah B. and Anna Y. In fact, you may even consider calling them the founders of our story.

   Sarah and Anna were friends who had met and fifth grade. I would love to tell you more about them, however as you may have noticed- this chapter is called Meeting El Macho, and El Macho we will meet.

Those of you who are reading this may be very unfamiliar with this topic and story, but it is all true. Now, continuing on with our story...

El Macho the seagull was a very peculiar bird which Sarah and Anna had met during lunch one day at their school. That same day, they knew that he was their savior. El Macho would soar high above the school, and would swoop down to chase away the evil crows, the bad guys of our story. After scaring each and every crow away, El Macho would prize himself with a hot dog left behind by a clumsy middle schooler. He would gobble it up and continue with defending. Never did a day pass, where El Macho was unprepared or unready to serve the school. You could even say El Macho was a minutebird. However, there was way more to El Macho than just this. El Macho had a family, girlfriend, and very important deeds to be completed in cities throughout Washington.

Reading further, you will learn about the origin and background of El Macho. Experience El Macho's joys and sorrows, and discover the beauty that Anna and Sarah found in him. This is an unforgettable story of a savior, hero, and adventurer.

You've reached the end of this chapter. Please vote and comment any feedback. Hope you enjoyed and see you soon with the next chapter!