Chapter 2

I don't care if nobody reads this, cause I enjoy writing it :)

_______________________________

I cried until I was dried of tears. I hugged my Blanket and whimpered quietly.

'I don't want to leave, this place is my home.'

-

"Kyler?" Barbara's sweet voice rung through the room

"Please don't let them take me..." I whined.

"Kyler, I understand honey, but you have to, it's the rule. You'll be cared for better, with be in a big room and a real house." She said sitting on the bed.

"You know what happened the last time I lived in a house..." I mumbled.

Barbara sighed and gave me a hug. She gently pulled away and gave me a kiss on the top my head. She walked to the other side of the room to my drawers, and took out my clothes. She placed it on the top of the wooden drawer, and took a small suitcase from the closet and folded my apparel neatly. She placed them in the suitcase and set it down.

"I'm sorry, but the rules are the rules, Kyler. Do this, for me?" she said sadly as she left the room and made her way down the hallway.

-

I sat up on the bed. I wasn't sad, I was furious. I took ahold of the suitcase and gripped it as hard as I could. My hands began to shake as I opened the suitcase and place my blanket inside. I closed it shut and walked over to my door. I opened it and slammed it shut.

'They are NOT taking me away from here' I thought angrily. I stomped down the hallway and peeked over the corner.

"I'm sorry, Kyler just had a-" Barbara was cut off by my presence, as I set down my small suitcase.

"Oh Kyler! Just in time honey, now if you could just-"

"No, I am NOT leaving." I narrowed my eyes up at them.

All for them softened their eyes at me, one of them looking away in sadness. Barbara pressed her lips together as she cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, Kyler." She mumbled as I felt a presence behind me.

I looked back slowly as I saw this big buff guy standing behind me. I gasped as he took ahold of my arm. I tried prying my arm from him. I cried out as he pushed me forwards. I then bit his hand, getting myself out of his tough grasp. I screamed and ran toward the staircase. I ran up, falling as I got to the last step. I frantically got up, almost loosing my footing.

I ran to the cafeteria doors and slammed right into them. The doors opened and shut behind me as the man was still chasing me. I ran around the long tables and ran into the kitchen. I quickly tried to hide running into the metal kitchen supplies. I slipped and fell on a small saucepan, making a big clanging noise.

"N-no, please don't!" I begged

The man's shadow covered my weak puny body. He took ahold of my arm once again, but instead he injected my arm with something. I cried out as I pulled my arm away. I crawled away from him, going out of the kitchen and around the tables.

I began to feel very dizzy and tired as I pulled myself out in between the cafeteria doors. I slowly dragged myself towards the staircase, getting even more tired.

My eyelids closed as I felt myself topple down the staircase.

-

I regained caution and opened my eyes. I groaned as I felt someone shuffle beside me.

"Hey guys! He's awake!" A British accent rung through my eyes.

My eyes widened. No. She could have. Barbara would never-.

"Oh I thought he was dead!"

"Niall! Don't be so stupid!"

"Liam! Louis called me stupid!"

"Stop it you two!"

"Shut up Zayn!"

I began to cry as all the voices stopped. Curled up into a ball and just cried.

She let them take me.

___________________________________________

ERM MY BERT

So thank you for reading, helps me a lot :)

I LOVE YOU ALL

Vote!

Comment!

Share!