Chapter 5

A/N SO MY LITTLE SISTER DELETED THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND I WOULD OF HAD IT READY DAYS AGO IM SORRY BLAME MY SISTER!

AND IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 4 MONTHS HOLY BALLS KSNDJDK

______________________________________________________________

Kyler

I felt my face tickle, and I heard a light panting sound. I opened my eyes to find a little dog staring directly at me. Well, more like sitting on my chest while it sniffed my face.

"U-um, hello." I said to it.

It tilted its head to one side, and lit up its face. It got up and put its whole weight on me. It patted its little white paw on my chest, as if wanting me to pet him. I lifted my hand and I pet it's head. It quickly licked and sniffed my hand, and then let out a happy yipping noise. I smiled at its cute little actions, then I heard a little giggle coming from the door. It startled both of us, and we both looked over. There, standing by the door frame, was Liam and..Harold? Harry? Harry.

"Loki! Come here boy!" Liam said to the dog. Loki?

"Did you get it on video?" Liam asked Harry. Harry smiled and nodded.

Loki jumped off my chest to the carpeted ground and skimped towards Liam. Harry picked up the puppy, and ran off leaving Liam with a stern looking face. He looked over at me again and softened his face. He walked in with caution, making sure I approved of him walking it my room.

"Sorry about that, Harry thought It'd be a good idea to let Loki in to brighten your morning." He said, smiling.

"Well, it seems to be working." I quietly said, receiving a bright smile from him.

"Well, if your ready, you can come downstairs and have some breakfast." He spoke, "If you want to brush your teeth and/or take a shower, your bathroom is right there." He pointed to a white door across the room.

"Um, ok, thank you." I said to him. He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I sighed and got out of the bed, dragging myself into the bathroom. I peeled off my clothes, and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I opened my suitcase, and took out a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I looked around quietly, the plain four cream colored walls, and the white colored carpet. A long, large window was placed on the back wall. I looked out of it, and a overly sized yard included a medium sized pool, which the early morning sun made the clear, clean water reflect its rays and a large, patio area.

I looked at it dumbfounded, and remembered that they were rich and famous. I shook my head and walked towards the door. I walked outside of the room. I got snapped out of my thinking when I heard loud music from downstairs. I've heard this song on the radio when me and my old roommate listen to his radio. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where, um, they were doing something?

Harry had on an apron, holding a spatula with one hand, and pouring batter onto a pan, singing and dancing to the music. Zayn(?) and the other brunette were setting the table with 6 plate and utensils, also dancing and singing along. The blond one was trying to eat the stuff Harry was making. Liam was holding Loki, singing and swaying the dog side to side. I looked at them with curious eyes, and once the song ended, the blue eyed brunette noticed me.

"Oh, Kyler! Hello!" He said.

All of the boys turned to look at me. I looked down and my feet and smiled. I looked back up to them and they were all blushing.

"Well nice of you to join up, Kyler! We were just about to finish breakfast. Um, you can go ahead and sit down." Liam said, embarrassed about what I just saw. I let out a little giggle, and sat down.