Chapter 7

Hi. Sorry it took me awhile. School and I just couldn't get ideas and I lost motivation. I'm sorry.

So next chapter! Enjoy!

-

Harry was beyond pissed. Liam fucking lied, Louis was turning his back on him, and most importantly, Liam isn't allowing Harry to see Kyler anymore.

"This is fucking bull shit!" Harry hissed.

He sighed and walked into to the bathroom to clean myself off, and brushed his teeth quickly. Harry stormed out of the room, and walked downstairs, where Then heard Liam talk quietly with Kyler.

"I'm not letting you see him anymore." Liam mumbled, as Harry heard a chair screech against the ground.

"What! Why? He didn't do anything!" Kyler snapped.

"I feel like he's a bad influence on you." He responded back.

"What?! What bad influence?! This is bullshit! You're the one that hit me!" Kyler yelled. Another load squeak of a chair.

"I know what I did, and I'm sorry, I really am. But he's making me look like a bad guy."

"What?! I'm making you look like a bad guy?! I'm making nobody look like a bad guy!" Harry yelled as he stormed into the kitchen, stopping right in front of the two.

"Yeah! And I only enjoyed him staying with me because he actually made me feel wanted." Kyler timidly said, hugging himself gingerly. Liam huffed angrily, shaking his head at both of us.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry. I don't care. I adopted you. And you won't even let me touch you! He sassed me when I want to see you! How do you think that made me feel, Kyler!?" Liam huffed angrily, crossing his arms. "I just don't want you alone with him. He's making you think that every else is a terrible person and we're not." Liam mumbled referring to the other three.

Kyler sighed, shaking his head. "B-But what you did, won't change anything. I can't trust you. Not right now. It's hard for me, and I'm trying so hard. And you act like I'm just pushing you away. And I-I'm not." Kyler whispered, lips trembling and eyes welling up in tears. "You're right. Just take me back. Put me back where I belong. I don't deserve to be with you." Kyler whimpered as he ran off upstairs into the room. He slammed the door shut, not caring if he'd wake up the other. He sobbed into his pillow, wanting to go home to Barbra and the orphanage. He wanted his best friend back and just wanted to be adopted by a normal family. Not a famous one with fans that chased them everywhere where he couldn't feel comfortable anymore.

Liam called out for the tiny boy and sighed out of frustration, looking up at Harry with a sigh. "I should've said that to both of you. Kyler's sensitive, I know that. But I don't want to give him back. He has so much potential in him, I want him to have a chance at life you know?" Liam whispered, sitting down as he rubbed his temples.

"Just give him some time. He'll warm up to us again but it's going to take some time like he said." Harry responded to Liam, not really forgiving the man, but he didn't want anybody to feel like shit. He watched as Louis walked in timidly, eyeing Harry.

"Harry." Louis hummed, pulling the man away from Liam. "Let's take him out. Maybe Kyler just needs something to keep him mind off of this. Like the mall. Or let's ask him what he likes to do." Louis said, pushing Harry upstairs to Kyler's room.

Harry nodded and knocked on the door, hearing a sniffle and a gently 'come in' before he did. "Kyler? Dear? Hey...would you like to go out with me and Louis? We'll go do something you'd like to do. Just to get your mind off of this?" Harry asked, patting Kyler's head gently.

The tiny boy looked up at Harry with red, glossy eyes. "Please." Kyler whispered, smiling sadly as he pulled himself up. "I mean. I've never shopped before. I'd like to see what it's like. A-And I love to draw and paint." Kyler said timidly wanting to get new clothes and art supplies.

Harry smiled and nodded. "Alright, love. Get ready and we'll leave in a bit." Harry smiled, walking our of the room to pull on a flannel and some tight skinny jeans himself. Moments later, they all were dressed and ready to go to the mall and a art store.

"Go crazy with the clothes and the supplies. Zayn and you will probably have some sort of connection, Eh?" Louis smiled, patting the top of the Boy's head. They walked downstairs and looked over at Liam who gave them a weird look.

"Where do you think you're going?" Liam mumbled, looking to Kyler, then to Harry.

"Calm down, Liam. I'm going with them." Louis rolled his eyes, getting a dry look from Liam.

"Management doesn't want you two together." Liam plainly said.

Louis scoffed. "Fuck management." He rolled his eyes again and left with Harry, some security guards, and Kyler. At the mall, Kyler was extremely timid, picking out some clothing and letting the two boys pay for it. He felt bad, he couldn't pay himself. He also brought a penny board and was extremely excited when they got to the art supplies. He fangirled so much, that he almost went overboard with the water colors and pencils and colored pencils.

After shopping, Kyler instantly began to draw simple things like trees. He loved drawing trees, especially the branches. Zayn took a look at them and praised him at his talent. Though he needed more practice.

Liam sighed and felt so bad for making Kyler feel like shit, and he just wanted the boy to know that he truly was, but the boy just ignored him all the time now. Now, Liam was put on the spot. Kyler was still extremely shy, but he was more open to the Boys. Liam hasn't though. And it crushed him.

_____________________________

GUYS HI OH MY GOSH

It's been so long I'm so so sorry. I've been out of inspiration for this but I have it back now and I promise I'll try really hard to update.

Again, I'm really really sorry.

I love you all

-Kiwi