one

Jackson and Mark have always been happy. there wasn't a single day that they didn't think of each other since they met. they spent so much of their lives together. what could possibly get between them?

------------------------------

Jackson woke up, still half asleep with his phone flat on his face. he must've dropped it when he fell asleep.

he peeled it off his face, setting it on the bed beside him. as he stood up, he heard a loud crack come from his knees. he sighed, remembering he was going to have his joints checked a while back but forgot.

the boy walked to the bathroom, did his business, and walked out without washing his hands.

"um, excuse me? do you not remember how clear i made it that you can't touch me in any way unless you wash your hands after you shit?" he heard Mark lecture as he went into their living room.

he sighed, walking back to the bathroom and washing his hands so his boyfriend would stop complaining about it.

he returned to the room that he initially was greeted by Mark in and sat beside him.

he reached over, pulling Mark onto his lap.

Mark blushed profusely and moved so only his legs were on Jackson. Jackson pouted as if he was actually sad, but he knew Mark wasn't one for affection in great amounts.

"aw come on Markie. i saved this seat special for you." he whined, trying to get Mark to stay on his lap.

Mark shook his head, attempting to wiggle out of Jackson's grasp but he just held him tighter.

"let me gooooo" Mark begged. Jackson smirked at the sight of his boyfriend actually struggling to get out of his hold.

"you can't escape, Mark. you'll never leave me, right?" Jackson asked, looking to the boy next to him.

Mark smiled, nodding. "i'll never leave you, as long as you always remember to care about me."

"i'm forgetful, but i'll try my hardest for you."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

hi i kinda fell of the face of the earth for a while but i'm back and starting fresh with a new story. i'll update this one quite often. there'll probably be around 40 or so short chapters. i hope this one doesn't become as cringe as my others.

leeann